Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Hopefully you'll be acquiring a properly pre-ordered iPhone. I hope there's no snafus.
I'm with you on that. Expect high demand tho. It was reported earlier this year multiple times. Apple has all the data. They will sell very well right away. iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max models will be hit heavily by people in China. Be prepared for the worst!!!

• Wow
Reactions: webbuzz and Brad7

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
I'm with you on that. Expect high demand tho. It was reported earlier this year multiple times. Apple has all the data. They will sell very well right away. iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max models will be hit heavily by people in China. Be prepared for the worst!!!

>Wedbush estimates there will be high demand for this iPhone release, with 240 million of 1 billion iPhone users around the world yet to upgrade after 3.5 years.

šŸ¤Æ Incredible. I need to pick up some AAPL shares!

Alright, folks! Only 4 hours left. I don't think I'll be able to properly go to sleep tonight. However, I will be dozing off and on and taking quick cat naps here and there... I also have to be at work tomorrow at 7:00 AM.

No one knows what is going to happen tomorrow. Rest assured, the heavy storm will be upon us. So, please do not panic and be prepared for anything. Make sure you also have your credit card handy. (This is a common mistake people make). I hope everyone who joined this thread gets a PROMISED launch date. I don't want anyone being left out behind. Please do the best you can to get your order in as soon as possible. I hope to God the pre-ordering part goes smoothly for everyone. I'm hoping for no hick-ups tomorrow. Get your passport and visa out! Hopefully, everyone gets that September 16th, iPhone Pre-Order launch date stamp tomorrow. šŸ™šŸ»

šŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ» All the very best and good luck to all of you. Let's get this iPhone Pro!!!

1662711247549.jpeg

This shot was taken in New York City. View of The Empire State Building.

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
Alright, folks! Only 4 hours left. I don't think I'll be able to properly go to sleep tonight. However, I will be dozing off and on and taking quick cat naps here and there... I also have to be at work tomorrow at 7:00 AM.

No one knows what is going to happen tomorrow. Rest assured, the heavy storm will be upon us. So, please do not panic and be prepared for anything. Make sure you also have your credit card handy. (This is a common mistake people make). I hope everyone who joined this thread gets a PROMISED launch date. I don't want anyone being left out behind. Please do the best you can to get your order in as soon as possible. I hope to God the pre-ordering part goes smoothly for everyone. I'm hoping for no hick-ups tomorrow. Get your passport and visa out! Hopefully, everyone gets that September 16th, iPhone Pre-Order launch date stamp tomorrow. šŸ™šŸ»

šŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ» All the very best and good luck to all of you. Let's get this iPhone Pro!!!

View attachment 2054362
This shot was taken in New York City. View of The Empire State Building.
Leaving me already. I see how it is

1662712198608.gif

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
Oh God!!! Where have you been? Are you going to pre-order in the morning? Good luck with catching up with 86 pages. Let me know how long that's going to take you.
Oops, I wasnā€™t good at answering.. ok Iā€™ve been a bit out of touch, and brain fogged. I lost my brother and daughter both in June and have had a hard time since. Anyway, Iā€™m set with my preorder, a PM purple 256g. Alarm is set and even though Iā€™ve done this many times, Iā€™m nervous that Iā€™ll mess it up! LOL.
Happy to be back with you all.. I need the friendly exchanges we have here :)

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Oops, I wasnā€™t good at answering.. ok Iā€™ve been a bit out of touch, and brain fogged. I lost my brother and daughter both in June and have had a hard time since. Anyway, Iā€™m set with my preorder, a PM purple 256g. Alarm is set and even though Iā€™ve done this many times, Iā€™m nervous that Iā€™ll mess it up! LOL.
Hi there, this is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone, glad to have come across this community. Which iPhone are you coming from? Iā€™m coming from a 7!

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
Hi there, this is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone, glad to have come across this community. Which iPhone are you coming from? Iā€™m coming from a 7!
Iā€™ve got the 13pm now and love it. I was thinking maybe Iā€™d skip this yearā€¦until I saw the event haha
This group is so much fun! We track our status then the phones/flights until they are in our hands. You are going to love it :)

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Iā€™ve got the 13pm now and love it. I was thinking maybe Iā€™d skip this yearā€¦until I saw the event haha
This group is so much fun! We track our status then the phones/flights until they are in our hands. You are going to love it :)
That is awesome, yes Iā€™m already hyped up, canā€™t imagine when the tracking begins!

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014

Yep as soon as I saw the 14 Pro announced, I knew this was going to be a high demand one. At this rate, Iā€™d be happy to get one one week after launch, but will be ecstatic if I get one next friday. I will preorder right at 8 am but hoping it goes smoothly as everything is saved and my CC info is ready to go.

Kierkegaarden

Cancelled
Dec 13, 2018
Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your brother and daughter. Weā€™re all here for support whenever you need it.

I have the 13PM just like you ā€” was planning on trading in, but I will keep it as a companion for my 14PM (in case it gets lonely).

Happy ordering šŸ™‚

Gsxr750

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2022
Yep as soon as I saw the 14 Pro announced, I knew this was going to be a high demand one. At this rate, Iā€™d be happy to get one one week after launch, but will be ecstatic if I get one next friday. I will preorder right at 8 am but hoping it goes smoothly as everything is saved and my CC info is ready to go.
Iā€™m willing to bet it will go smoothly. As long as you place your preorder reasonably quickly youā€™ll get it launch day. The last..as long as I can remember launch date delivery has been available for at least a half hour past the start of pre orders. Last year I preordered the base model 13 pro max, and it was available for launch day delivery 4 hours after preorders began. I think Apple finally figured it out. You will see them slip, maybe sooner than last year, but I bet most of us will get launch day delivery since we all will be ordering as soon as it goes live. I see the purple potentially going quickly though, followed by space black

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.