Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
That battery life alone >>>

I tried out the 12 Pro and went back to the 12 Pro Max. Last year I actually stuck with the 13 Pro and it served me well, but I miss the battery life the of the Pro Max. Going back to the Pro Max this year. I hate how heavy these phones feel in my hands, but a MagSafe pop socket should help with that.
Good action plan. Go with the iPhone Pro Max model.

Reactions: magnetic_electrique
Definitely. Those seems to be causing a lot of decision anxiety for a lot of people.

I'm happy in white/silver land, but I have compassion for everybody struggling to decide.
Trust me, even I struggled when Apple announced it. But I thought about it and finally settled. What helped me decide was going with the 1st option. I would have ordered two iPhones this year and kept them if Space Black was the real black... ⚫️🖤 Jet black. But it's not it's still graphite. One step closer!

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Trust me, even I struggle when Apple announced it. But I thought about it and finally settled. What helped me decide was going with the 1st option. I would have ordered two iPhones this year and kept them if Space Black was the real black... ⚫️🖤 Jet black. But it's not it's still graphite. One step closer!
Then maybe that helps you enjoy the purple more and know you have a possible return of jet black someday...

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Okay, since I have to get up in four and a half hours to be ready to order, it seems that I need to first go to sleep for that to happen.

It's been an absolute delight you awesome people. Looking forward to more fun after ordering and the week of tracking before yay phone day!

Good night. Rest well. Have fun. Whatever you need to do. I wish you good things. (Though don't start a Godfather marathon. You won't get through them all in time.)

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Trust me, even I struggled when Apple announced it. But I thought about it and finally settled. What helped me decide was going with the 1st option. I would have ordered two iPhones this year and kept them if Space Black was the real black... ⚫️🖤 Jet black. But it's not it's still graphite. One step closer!
This is my insomnia talking but I suddenly had an image of a foldable iPhone with one half in deep purple and the other half in jet black. Won’t happen but the rendering would look cool.

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Thank goodness preorder starts at 8pm over here! 😅
Well good for you.

200.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.