Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Sandstorm wow! Is that normal for that area or pretty new?
This year's weather has been crazy. Monsoon season is back to back! Vegas weather has changed so much. It was 105 degrees today and 110 degrees yesterday and now this. But we will take this type of weather over extreme heat wave. It's weird but people love it here.

• Wow
Reactions: svish and Brad7

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Which spigen case has worked so well for you? (I'm debating on which clear case as well)
The Spigen Liquid Crystal series. I'll be getting this one:

This brand also makes amazing, really easy to apply screen protectors.

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
The Spigen Liquid Crystal series. I'll be getting this one:

This brand also makes amazing, really easy to apply screen protectors.
Cool. How's the slip-to-grip ratio?

I love the minimalist totallee case but I'm not going out of the house with that thing because one drop and my phone would be shattered and then I would be shattered.

So I don't want clunky and don't want too thin. You know, the Goldilocks of clear cases?

Reactions: xxray
An extremely close-up shot of the iPhone 14 Pro Max camera set up. It is very nice!!!

FcErQB9agAARHmL

FcErQCXaIAAabxh

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Cool. How's the slip-to-grip ratio?
It doesn't slip out of my hands at all and yet easily slips into my pocket.

I love the minimalist totallee case but I'm not going out of the house with that thing because one drop and my phone would be shattered and then I would be shattered.
I've cartwheeled my phones across the floor with this case and the phones have been fine (I'm a huge klutz).

So I don't want clunky and don't want too thin. You know, the Goldilocks of clear cases?
I'm the same way and that's how this case is. It's the perfect combination of thinness and sturdiness. I hate bulky cases and I also hate thin cases that feel like they aren't doing anything.

UltimateSyn

macrumors 601
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
It doesn't slip out of my hands at all and yet easily slips into my pocket.

I've cartwheeled my phones across the floor with this case and the phones have been fine (I'm a huge klutz).

I'm the same way and that's how this case is. It's the perfect combination of thinness and sturdiness. I hate bulky cases and I also hate thin cases that feel like they aren't doing anything.
Well aren't you just a good reason to be up this late on Apple Order Eve?

I'm not a klutz, but an endorsement by one is awesome! :)

I'm totally going to check this out--thanks!

...Hold up. Just reading reviews about how quickly it yellows. So...your yellowing experience?

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
This will be the 1st time I pre-order an iPhone from apple.com. I always order off of Verizon's website.
This is my first time ever pre-ordering an iPhone in general. I refuse to be carrier-locked and tied to stupid contracts ever again. I went with the unlocked iPhone this time, which is only available through Apple's website. I hate how places like Best Buy won't even allow you to buy an unlocked phone. The phones are always tied to some carrier nonsense.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.