Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Yes!!! Thought that was fun. Also, I would *highly* recommend this show - maybe as a way to make the next six hours pass quickly? It's a phenomenal show. It took a few episodes to really wrap me up into it, but once I was hooked I was hooked.
Thank you. I will have to set the time to watch it on Apple TV. I'm really curious whats the story behind that girl just starring at the Subway. It's so weird and strange yet very interesting.

This is my first time ever pre-ordering an iPhone in general. I refuse to be carrier-locked and tied to stupid contracts ever again. I went with the unlocked iPhone this time, which is only available through Apple's website. I hate how places like Best Buy won't even allow you to buy an unlocked phone. The phones are always tied to some carrier nonsense.
I agree. Carrier shenanigans make no sense. I only order Unlocked iPhones. I hate being tied down to a locked contract. It's dumb. Just take my money now.. I will deal with it. I hate seeing that extra $50+ charge every month on a cellular bill.

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
That 48MP on an iPhone will be a game change in the photography world!
Yeah, I regret not taking more photos and videos through the years, but I could never really afford higher phone storage or the higher tier of iCloud storage. Now that I can, I'm going nuts with 1 terabyte on the iPhone and 2 terabytes of iCloud storage and I'm going to be taking so many videos and photos that it annoys everyone. Gotta make up for lost time. 🙃

giphy.gif

Yeah, I regret not taking more photos and videos through the years, but I could never really afford higher phone storage or the higher tier of iCloud storage. Now that I can, I'm going nuts with 1 terabyte on the iPhone and 2 terabytes of iCloud storage and I'm going to be taking so many videos and photos that it annoys everyone. Gotta make up for lost time. 🙃

giphy.gif
Catch me next time when you hit this number. Let's gooo!

Hahahah! I love the fact how you said "it annoys everyone" People get annoyed by me as well because I will take a photo of anything.

1662705109372.jpeg

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Still debating between Deep Purple or Space Black 🤔
Maybe imagine:

If you got purple phone and black case---what's your visceral reaction?

Now do the same with a black phone and purple case----how does your reaction compare?

Just something to try to see how if your subconscious would like to weigh in.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
Maybe imagine:

If you got purple phone and black case---what's your visceral reaction?

Now do the same with a black phone and purple case----how does your reaction compare?

Just something to try to see how if your subconscious would like to weigh in.
I want the black phone and purple case….

Does that mean I should get the Space Black instead of Deep Purple!?!

Reactions: happy orchard
First choice was Space Black but thinking of the Purple now..

I've been sticking with the new colors each year from the green 11 Pro Max to Pacific Blue and Sierra Blue
Dang! If you were sticking with Pacific Blue and Sierra Blue. It will be tough to break the tradition and order a Space Black iPhone. You may regret not ordering the Purple. Dang! That's a tough one.

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know how people can go to sleep completely peacefully tonight. How are they not even worried, LOL. People love getting their sleep man. Getting their beauty rest. For sure!
Oh I'm wired, but I am going to sleep soon. Even going to have get off these forums soon so I can have some non-blue-light time before bed.

Hopefully I'll dream about all the people who are getting excited to order an iPhone together--literally en masse in the same moment(s). What a global image.

Yeah, that'll be nice :)

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Oh I'm wired, but I am going to sleep soon. Even going to have get off these forums soon so I can have some non-blue-light time before bed.

Hopefully I'll dream about all the people who are getting excited to order an iPhone together--literally en masse in the same moment(s). What a global image.

Yeah, that'll be nice :)
Pfft ... sleep is for the weak ...

... and the healthy. D:

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Expect iPhone 14 Pro Max model to be the most popular model this year.

View attachment 2054312

I wonder how a Venn diagram of this would look: one circle is people THIS excited about a new iPhone, one circle about people ordering the Pro Max. Gotta think there's a big overlap? You think?

magnetic_electrique

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2019
Chicago
Expect iPhone 14 Pro Max model to be the most popular model this year.

View attachment 2054312

That battery life alone >>>

I tried out the 12 Pro and went back to the 12 Pro Max. Last year I actually stuck with the 13 Pro and it served me well, but I miss the battery life the of the Pro Max. Going back to the Pro Max this year. I hate how heavy these phones feel in my hands, but a MagSafe pop socket should help with that.

I wonder how a Venn diagram of this would look: one circle is people THIS excited about a new iPhone, one circle about people ordering the Pro Max. Gotta think there's a big overlap? You think?
It's a tough call but the competition is between the colors this time. Purple v/s Space Black.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.