Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
What the... I got trickkkked. Yeah, need to catch some sleep.
You'll be fine.

200.gif

belindaquek

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2021
What the... I got trickkkked. Yeah, need to catch some sleep. She said Singapore now. How cool! That's awesome!!! @belindaquek How does tracking work in your country? Where does the iPhone come from? China, still or EU?

I believe they are still from China.
What the... I got trickkkked. Yeah, need to catch some sleep. She said Singapore now. How cool! That's awesome!!! @belindaquek How does tracking work in your country? Where does the iPhone come from? China, still or EU?
I believe they still come from China! It’s another 4+ more hours to go guys!

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
I would have jumped at purple if was either a little more saturated with a red tint like an eggplant/crimson or if it was a lot lighter and ethereal like the purple version of Sierra Blue (basically the color from the renders below). The Deep Purple Apple picked is a little too gray for me

Anyone else would have preferred a different shade of purple? This color would have been so bloody good :(

iPhone-14-Pro-Purple-Front-and-Back-MacRumors-Exclusive-feature.jpg

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
I would have jumped at purple if was either a little more saturated with a red tint like an eggplant/crimson or if it was a lot lighter and ethereal like the purple version of Sierra Blue (basically the color from the renders below). The Deep Purple Apple picked is a little too gray for me

Anyone else would have preferred a different shade of purple? This color would have been so bloody good :(

That would’ve been cool, too. I think the 14 in Lilac is close to that. Just with a different sheen, of course.

I think you are leading more towards this. I prefer darker colors. Sierra blue was an exception.

apple_iphone-12-spring21_purple_04202021_big.jpg.large.jpg

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
I have AT&T and had the Convert to eSIM option.
IUP is not more expensive than financing...Since it includes AppleCare+ (standard), it's actually $120 cheaper if you keep the phone only one year. Yes, you can pay early, but it's kind of a pain to do that with Citizen Bank...you have to call and do it. Their website sucks.

Yes, they will do a hard pull of credit score on first application. Each year after that it's a soft pull.
I paid off my 1UP early and I did call them but it was totally easy. They emailed me a confirmation of loan payoff.

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
@heyyitssusan I have not seen your post this year. Where are you? Are you going to place an order for iPhone 14? or are you loving the iPhone Mini?
hey there! I am getting the 14 Pro this year, got my order ready for preorder this morning. On site at work so I am timing it to step away two minutes before 8.. bring it on!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.