Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
Iā€™m up much too earlyā€¦

1662717383106.jpeg

Saladin12

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2021
Less than 2 hours to go USA gang! Are ya all up bright and early?

In the U.K. we've had breakfast, worked some (not at all productively lol), and will probably have a spot of lunch before sitting down at 12:50 and having the most stressful 15/20 minutes. We are also in mourning of our beloved Queen who will have a 96 round royal gun salute at 1pm. Will be quite a weird feeling if I'm honest!

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
We're used to it now. It's normal. 110 degrees is nothing. If you can survive Las Vegas weather you can survive anywhere.
I lived there from 93-96 with no a/c in my car. I took my first trip to the Middle East from there. Vegas trained me pretty well for their abysmal heatā€¦.lol. I turned 21 while out there. What a wonderful place to experience alcohol from what I remember. When the option came to move to Florida I jumped at the chance. My life was a constant party for three years and I was going nowhere. What a wonderful waste of 3 yearsā€¦.lol

Sleix

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2003
Sacramento, CA
Man, I need to think of something to watch for an hour to keep my mind off of this stuff. I wanted to make sure that my pre-order info was right before the big hour, and then Apple had to go close the doors on even doing that. I seriously have the feeling of "did I leave the oven on?" right now concerning if the update to my shipping address was right, even though I think I swore I checked multiple times last night.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.