Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
You have to ship it back to Apple they'll send you a box. At least that is my experience when i wanted to give it back in the store i was told i can't
Some conflicting opinions / experiences I’ve read here.
If I order ship to Apple Store “unconnected “ I was under the impression I can trade in my iPhone 13 PM when I pickup my iPhone 14 PM. I’m fully aware that my bank gets charged the full amount.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
Very nice! Since @LFC2020 is no longer around you know MacRumors and all of us are relying on you to post pictures of the new iPhone 14 Pro Max next Thursday. So lucky, you are in Australia. Get it one day ahead. Get ready to be featured in the headlines too. 🌟

Yes Sir! That deep purple is nice. This is what I’m ordering.

View attachment 2054263
1TB is a big boy haha

Yes I'm hopefully picking mine up at 9am Sydney AU time when the store opens!

Will post pics and impressions once I get them! I think the Dynamic Island will be a wow moment for me. Most excited I've been for an iPhone launch in a while!

1TB is a big boy haha

Yes I'm hopefully picking mine up at 9am Sydney AU time when the store opens!

Will post pics and impressions once I get them! I think the Dynamic Island will be a wow moment for me. Most excited I've been for an iPhone launch in a while!
Ever since Apple started ordering 1TB, always managed to order them. Never looked back and regretted my decision.

Yes sir! Please post the pictures as soon as you can. The desperation in this thread will be off the roof.

I’m very happy about Dynamic Island. Apple did a great job by keeping it hidden and under the covers. It was a very nice surprise and no one saw that coming.

magnetic_electrique

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2019
Chicago
Has anyone created the follow up thread for the display? Curious if we are going to have yellow displays or bad uniformity again 😆 I have thankfully had good luck with my screens the last few generations.

Reactions: Brad7

magnetic_electrique

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2019
Chicago
While we all wait, here are some new Apple cases to whet your appetite lol

Umber seems to be a cross between Arizona and saddle brown.

Forest green seems quite muted and dull and not as vibrant as the one for the 11 PM
E7960392-8E4D-4FE7-A73B-3B3BF855E8C8.jpeg

41397C5D-2F98-4A43-B2CB-CBFF76C46C10.jpeg

Comparison of 13 PM sequoia green (with one year patina) vs 14 PM forest green.

The camera cut out is not that much bigger but the 14 PM case is a tight squeeze for the 13 PM and obviously not compatible.

8B2D2290-118D-459F-BD09-57E2BB5401BC.jpeg

7F214A35-217F-49EC-AD96-A96B988C064D.jpeg

F0260CE7-7766-4CEF-BBD3-C50FE1393167.jpeg
I love the clear case, but it cracks and scratches easily. It actually scratched the side of my iPhone 13 Pro a bit. 🤨

Everyone in the US should consider themselves very lucky and be thankful to Apple. We did not see any type of an increase when it comes to the pricing of the iPhone.

Fun fact! 🇹🇷Turkey takes the #1 spot when it comes to how expensive the iPhone is over there. Better believe, it is more than double the price. Followed up with 🇧🇷 Brazil, 🇮🇳 India, 🇭🇺 Hungary, 🇩🇪 Germany, and 🇵🇱 Poland.

1662701801916.png

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Everyone in the US should consider themselves very lucky and be thankful to Apple. We did not see any type of an increase when it comes to the pricing of the iPhone.

Fun fact! 🇹🇷Turkey takes the #1 spot when it comes to how expensive the iPhone is over there. Better believe, it is more than double the price. Followed up with 🇧🇷 Brazil, 🇮🇳 India, 🇭🇺 Hungary, 🇩🇪 Germany, and 🇵🇱 Poland.

View attachment 2054276

That’s a great point. I’d heard rumors last week that our prices may stay the same, so I kept rooting for it to be true during the announcement and was so happy they stayed the same. I feel bad for those countries. The USD has been strong and deflation has begun, so I think that also helped. Thank goodness.

That’s a great point. I’d heard rumors last week that our prices may stay the same, so I kept rooting for it to be true during the announcement and was so happy they stayed the same. I feel bad for those countries. The USD has been strong and deflation has begun, so I think that also helped. Thank goodness.
Yeah, I agree. I feel bad. iPhone is an expensive item in international countries. It's still is in the USA but man, I don't know how people can afford that over there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.