Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
@sorgo OMG! You were not kidding. How is this delayed till the end of October? Are you kidding me!!! It has to be because of the band. Not cool man. Damn!

Attachments

• 276666D0-26B5-4AC6-8ADC-AD2013544487.png
    276666D0-26B5-4AC6-8ADC-AD2013544487.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 57
It's absolutely the band. Still plenty of Ultra to buy in wrong size/wrong band.
Ugh! That's annoying. I always hate pre-ordering Apple Watches. The stupid band delays the whole watch. Apple should really consider selling the AW and band separately. Mad annoying!

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Ugh! That's annoying. I always hate pre-ordering Apple Watches. The stupid band delays the whole watch. Apple should really consider selling the AW and band separately. Mad annoying!
We have a worldwide chip shortage with 85% of the world's chips coming out of Taiwan ... and yet the watch band is the defining factor in the delays. Go figure.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
I'm doing the IUP (no issues in the past few years). Anytime I try to 'get ready' it takes me back to that page. Even when I go in my devices where it says I'm eligible for the upgrade in August it takes me to that same page. I have no idea what's going on lol
I hope it worked out for you….IUP closes at 9pm PDT, in 4 minutes. 🤞🏽

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.