Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

cannono

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2014
I use multiple devices (phone, iPad, laptop) and will open app on one, force close, open app on other device, force close, refresh website, until one of them opens for me. Sometimes I get it on the app first, sometimes on the website.
It used to get mad if I tried to order on iPad app instead of from the phone I’m upgrading on iUP. Anyone know if that matters anymore? I can try across both devices if the iPad won’t get hung up…

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I’m gonna need a wake up call.

This will be the first night I don’t get up 4 times to go to the restroom and I’ll probably sleep through the alarm. Which I never do.
I'm dog sitting and the 2 dogs wake me up all night long. Early order window tomorrow pretty much guarantees they'll both sleep in way past their usual 5AM MDT wake up.
c4a1a124f900240cf1b2274105c64039.png

About the same here in Cali.
We've had record heat here all week, cold front came through tonight and we may only be in the 50s on Saturday. I can't wait!
Holy smokes, it finally worked. Pre-approved and ready to go!
Woohoo! What a relief for you.
I’m on the iOS16 beta. In the esim options for add sim there’s a selection called “transfer from nearby iPhone”. I’m thinking it works just like setting up a new iPhone from a previous one, the way it has in the past.

Hopefully just select the transfer from nearby iPhone option in the carrier settings under add esim. Not sure. Haven’t done it, think it’s a new ios16 thing so not sure anyone’s ever done it.
Ooh-lets hope its that easy

applebro

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2012
What the… how is that even possible? Have you tried re-ordering the iPhone? Again. Try to reserve it, again. Omg 😳
I'm doing the IUP (no issues in the past few years). Anytime I try to 'get ready' it takes me back to that page. Even when I go in my devices where it says I'm eligible for the upgrade in August it takes me to that same page. I have no idea what's going on lol

I'm doing the IUP (no issues in the past few years). Anytime I try to 'get ready' it takes me back to that page. Even when I go in my devices where it says I'm eligible for the upgrade in August it takes me to that same page. I have no idea what's going on lol
I would call Apple right now or follow the prompts. Get this sorted out before pre-order goes live.

Reactions: Brad7 and Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Wouldn't you hate to see this message tomorrow at 05:00 AM PST?

View attachment 2054158
Don't even put this out there!
I was really stressed out about the job market because it seems like every week these unicorn startups (valued over $1 billion) are doing mass layoffs, but it hasn’t been as bad as I expected. I also was laid off due to my company restructuring and reducing staff by 20%. I decided to do a career change during this time, so it’s been exciting. I’ve been getting a few phone screens and interviews (tons of rejections too), so I’m hopeful! Also, there’s still a lot of remote only jobs so I’m applying to those as well. My goal is to have a new job in Product Management by Thanksgiving. Thanks for your support. 🙏🏼🥰
The perfect opportunity is on it's way. They will be so happy you found them. Keep grinding!
Yup! Luckily I’m off tomorrow and will be having several glasses of🍷 while I order the phone. Don’t judge me…lol
Cheers to that!
I did the “Get Ready’ for my iup order but now the app is asking me to get ready again… Anyone else?
Sometimes I see that, then the app refreshes. I haven't seen it in the last few hours, though.
Am I the only one having trouble doing the early setup for the preorder?
View attachment 2054221
Somebody else had that notice yesterday.

Am I the only 6AM mountain girl here? 🏂🏔️

I was so impressed with it and I actually wanted to but I decided to hold off for now. The delivery date was starting to get pushed back and I think I may be moving toward the end of October.
Are you serious? They are delayed that far out. Man, when the Apple store went live I ordered it right away. Couldn't decide which Apple Watch to keep so decided to order both. I'm set on the Aw Ultra. It's titanium man! Hermes Watch can go away. Hermes Watch was already delayed. Haha!

11901B23-0705-4806-836B-C47C9AEBD6DE.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.