Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
Did you all pick out any Apple cases to go with your Space Black? I was so tempted by that color but my OCD eyes couldn’t find any case I really liked paired with the black :confused: Midnight Leather should be fine but in the sample image it looks coolish, almost with a blue cast, while the black of the phone itself has a warmer tone.

My next choices are purple and silver. Purple feels a tad cliche since it is the flagship color, but I do love the wine/berry vibe. Also red, purple, and green are supposedly my lucky colors, according to the Chinese zodiac (I currently have a green 13 mini + green Silicone Case 😍). But something neutral, long-lasting/classic, and versatile like silver would be nice for a change.
Storm blue would look really cool! Honestly, I feel like all of the cases would work with space black

I’ll be getting 14 Pro Max 128 GB Space Black and with a midnight MagSafe case. What are you getting?
Very nice combination. Good luck to you!!!

iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB Purple (Unlocked).

0A8427C2-F141-49A2-BCE0-4465464F9FD8.jpeg

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
Did you all pick out any Apple cases to go with your Space Black? I was so tempted by that color but my OCD eyes couldn’t find any case I really liked paired with the black :confused: Midnight Leather should be fine but in the sample image it looks coolish, almost with a blue cast, while the black of the phone itself has a warmer tone.

My next choices are purple and silver. Purple feels a tad cliche since it is the flagship color, but I do love the wine/berry vibe. Also red, purple, and green are supposedly my lucky colors, according to the Chinese zodiac (I currently have a green 13 mini + green Silicone Case 😍). But something neutral, long-lasting/classic, and versatile like silver would be nice for a change.
I’ve ordered two Spigen cases already - one gunmetal and the other a navy/dark blue. I currently have a 13 Pro Max Black (or Graphite or whatever last year’s color was called :) ) with a Navy Blue spigen case and I like the combo. I also had a Dark Green Apple Leather case I used for half the year and liked that combo. All you see of the phone color is the darker area on the camera bump out (vs lighter on silver).

Reactions: iHeartsteve

sorgo †

Cancelled
Feb 16, 2016
What about Product red?
Great suggestion, thank you, but I really wanted a Leather Case. Now I think my heart is settled on a 512GB Pro in Deep Purple + matching Leather Case in Ink. 💜🦑

(Flipped a coin, best two out of three, to determine whether to go Pro/Pro Max…Pro won, which is what I wanted anyway ;) I’ll use the extra $ for some AirPods Pro 2).

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I think I’m ready for 5am. I’ve been preordering since 2007 and I’ve had every issue possible along the way, along with some flawless preorders. I was in the Apple Card mess up last year, been stuck in china, had to wait 10 minutes for the apple store to come up. You name it, it’s happened to me.

Tomorrow is going to be perfect!!

#920crew for life!

Great suggestion, thank you, but I really wanted a Leather Case. Now I think my heart is settled on a 512GB Pro in Deep Purple + matching Leather Case in Ink. 💜🦑

(Flipped a coin, best two out of three, to determine whether to go Pro/Pro Max…Pro won, which is what I wanted anyway ;) I’ll use the extra $ for some AirPods Pro 2).
Check out the post below I posted earlier. The Deep Royal Purple is something to die for.

• Love
Reactions: svish and sorgo †
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.