Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Travons

Suspended
Aug 11, 2022
UPDATE:

I already received tracking within a few hours.

If you are placing an AW Ultra order through Verizon, DO NOT place online. Call them and ask what bands are in stock first and have them place the order for you.

Also, if you already have an order I would call and ask them to update the shipping/tell them you need it sooner.

Good luck all
Congratulations.

At least buyers having a problem with order can now confirm there is a way around it.

thearcticcircle

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2022
Just made an account here to comment on this thread and say thanks.

I ordered a Large Starlight Ultra on 10/07 because it had the fastest ship date at the time, but the order showed that I ordered a White Ocean Ultra instead, and my ETA said December 2nd. I didn't think much of it and thought the site was just being weird. Found this thread after not getting an update after 10 days, and I just called Verizon and they said that the order did show as the White Ocean band (I'm 100% certain that I ordered the Starlight on the website) with a ship date of 12/02, and they were able to cancel that order and then place me a new order for a Large Alpine Green (my preferred color) and said that it will arrive by Thursday. S/O to Scott from Verizon CS.

Florida_montana

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2022
Florida
Ordered the white ocean band on 10/7 I found this post last night I have Verizon I gave them a call and was told it was out of stock and on back order and that the only color in stock was the orange alpine loop which is ironic because that’s the one I originally wanted was told it would be two day shipping will update when the tracking updates

schad89

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2022
Just made an account here to comment on this thread and say thanks.

I ordered a Large Starlight Ultra on 10/07 because it had the fastest ship date at the time, but the order showed that I ordered a White Ocean Ultra instead, and my ETA said December 2nd. I didn't think much of it and thought the site was just being weird. Found this thread after not getting an update after 10 days, and I just called Verizon and they said that the order did show as the White Ocean band (I'm 100% certain that I ordered the Starlight on the website) with a ship date of 12/02, and they were able to cancel that order and then place me a new order for a Large Alpine Green (my preferred color) and said that it will arrive by Thursday. S/O to Scott from Verizon CS.
I didn’t include this in my original post but the same exact thing happened to me with the band. I ordered a trail loop and for some reason my order showed the white ocean band. Seems to be system issues with online orders.

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
I didn’t include this in my original post but the same exact thing happened to me with the band. I ordered a trail loop and for some reason my order showed the white ocean band. Seems to be system issues with online orders.
Yeah when you go to checkout, click edit, and it will show the real ship date which should be immediate for all except midnight and white ocean and and black/grey trail loop size M/L.

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
489f140819a73044a47626d18dbd9527.jpg

Thank you all for the tip. Ordered on Tuesday and got it on Thursday. Canceled my original order.

Reactions: Greatniss
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.