Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Finally arrived! Very excited about how it looks with my stainless steel link bracelet. The small band barely makes it over my hand but works otherwise and the G hook isn’t on the bottom of my wrist.

kahana35

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2022
the idea of ordering the apple watch with small band worked to perfection, got my watch in a week, instead of months. Going to sell small band, got band i wanted from apple.

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
I saw that some people were able to as long as they didn’t open the packaging with the band. I would ask for a manager since they have to override the transaction.
Worth a shot I reckon I will try to do the same lol.

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
Verizon appears to have all trail loops available in all sizes for delivery by Monday or tomorrow for extra except M/L for black/grey.

Jmrtheman

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2022
Verizon appears to have all trail loops available in all sizes for delivery by Monday or tomorrow for extra except M/L for black/grey.
Where are you seeing this? The app, website, and chat is saying December 9th. Eta for mine is 11/30, so I’m itching lol

• Haha
Reactions: Greatniss

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
Where are you seeing this? The app, website, and chat is saying December 9th. Eta for mine is 11/30, so I’m itching lol
Posted a screenshot for you as an example. Go to checkout and you should see what I see.

Attachments

• FDBD3B86-993C-4839-9265-B4BA8C18BA80.jpeg
    FDBD3B86-993C-4839-9265-B4BA8C18BA80.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Jmrtheman

Jmrtheman

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2022
Let us know if it worked for you.
Thank you so much, I’m still seeing eta of 12/6, even after switching to a laptop. Yea I’ve tired a few different browsers and Verizon’s app and everything is showing me 12/9 back order. Verizon needs to fix their website/app.

Last edited:

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you so much, I’m still seeing eta of 12/6, even after switching to a laptop.
Hmm what size? The M/L is the only one that not showing delivery till 12/21. I first order showed 12/16, I cancelled it Sunday and it arrived yesterday lol

Jmrtheman

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2022
Hmm what size? The M/L is the only one that not showing delivery till 12/21. I first order showed 12/16, I cancelled it Sunday and it arrived yesterday lol
The S/M but it also shows 12/6 across the board for all options. I swear it’s just their website glitching.

chxiis

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
90ABA4BC-AD9D-4254-A1C4-E01850AC04F7.jpeg

Called customer support and told them I wanted my watch as soon as possible and they sped up my shipping and it shipped today.

Jmrtheman

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2022
So I called customer support today and I got screwed around by “techs” until I finally got a SM black/grey setup for delivery tomorrow.

Greatniss

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2018
So I called customer support today and I got screwed around by “techs” until I finally got a SM black/grey setup for delivery tomorrow.
Went ahead and got one myself, and asked them to waive/credit my account for Saturday delivery too. I need a M/L size trail loop so will go to Apple tomorrow to see if they exchange it for me lol. Enjoy your watch and happy I could help.

Jmrtheman

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2022
Went ahead and got one myself, and asked them to waive/credit my account for Saturday delivery too. I need a M/L size trail loop so will go to Apple tomorrow to see if they exchange it for me lol. Enjoy your watch and happy I could help.
Seriously, thank you!

schad89

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2022
So I placed an order on Sunday for the ultra with a white ocean band, but I saw a number of Apple stores near me had the watch in stock and wondered why Verizon was backordered for months. I did some searching and came upon this thread. I decided to call Verizon like some of you above to try and get an earlier delivery. The customer service rep went on to say that a number of the watches/bands were "in stock." It does seem like the Verizon site is a glitch as it shows every option is on back order until Dec 9. The rep said this is untrue and went on to name a number of bands she was showing in stock. I canceled my order for the white ocean and placed one for the blue/gray trail loop. It currently says delivery date will be provided shortly so I'll update this thread if I get a shipping date soon (I should if it is actually in stock like the rep said).

Travons

Suspended
Aug 11, 2022
This happens most times.

You would think its an isolated instance.
You would surely get your order processed.

schad89

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2022
So I placed an order on Sunday for the ultra with a white ocean band, but I saw a number of Apple stores near me had the watch in stock and wondered why Verizon was backordered for months. I did some searching and came upon this thread. I decided to call Verizon like some of you above to try and get an earlier delivery. The customer service rep went on to say that a number of the watches/bands were "in stock." It does seem like the Verizon site is a glitch as it shows every option is on back order until Dec 9. The rep said this is untrue and went on to name a number of bands she was showing in stock. I canceled my order for the white ocean and placed one for the blue/gray trail loop. It currently says delivery date will be provided shortly so I'll update this thread if I get a shipping date soon (I should if it is actually in stock like the rep said).
UPDATE:

I already received tracking within a few hours.

If you are placing an AW Ultra order through Verizon, DO NOT place online. Call them and ask what bands are in stock first and have them place the order for you.

Also, if you already have an order I would call and ask them to update the shipping/tell them you need it sooner.

Good luck all

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.