Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
Here's what the velcro strips look like on the new Sport Loop. This is the black, which looks more like a really dark brown to me. In the light you can see it's made up of a bunch of colors. The camera picked the colors up more than one actually sees. It's also darker than the photo makes it appear.

Worn it a couple days. It replaced a woven band and a leather loop. I really liked the woven band, but sometimes one notch would feel too tight and the next too loose. This one is more like the leather loop with the "just right" adjustment. Plus it's lighter and less expensive than the leather.

View attachment 718228
View attachment 718229

Looks amazing - now looking even more forward to getting mine - hopefully Tuesday!

Thanks for these photos. It does look good on the silver aluminium. Wonder if it will be good on the gold version.

Black goes with almost everything in my book. Sure it will look good - the yellow/orange one might be a good choice as well for you

Z6128

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2005
New Jersey
The 42mm White Strip Woven will look so sweet with my white Ceramic when it arrives
[doublepost=1505592265][/doublepost]Just pulled the trigger on the 42mm Midnight Blue Stripe Woven Nylon :)

I thought the same for my white ceramic with the white nylon stipe. Tempted on the blue stripe too. Ugh I've spent enough money already haha

Buran

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2007
I have the olive loop waiting for pickup and will get it on Friday along with my new watch. My series 0 came with the Milanese Loop which I like because it can be infinitely adjusted, but it's mostly a more formal band for me.

I have the same problems as many of you regarding one notch being slightly too tight and the next too loose.

I have a lot of sport bands but they're not great in hot weather. The sport loop has just about everything I want.

I still don't know if I'll order the black one even after seeing these pictures. Hopefully they'll be on display in the store's watch table this Friday.

joshen

macrumors regular
May 27, 2015
Slightly off topic but I noticed the Modern Buckle price is now $149, down from $249. Makes sense since it seems to be the least popular band, you can still find tons of leftover sealed S0 watches with it on ebay and retailers that are trying to get rid of them.

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
I have the olive loop waiting for pickup and will get it on Friday along with my new watch. My series 0 came with the Milanese Loop which I like because it can be infinitely adjusted, but it's mostly a more formal band for me.

I have the same problems as many of you regarding one notch being slightly too tight and the next too loose.

I have a lot of sport bands but they're not great in hot weather. The sport loop has just about everything I want.

I still don't know if I'll order the black one even after seeing these pictures. Hopefully they'll be on display in the store's watch table this Friday.

Remember to share some pictures :)

Reactions: Buran

mac666er

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Spicy Orange Woven Nylon.

IMG_0585.jpg
[doublepost=1505712426][/doublepost]Black Stripe Woven Nylon
IMG_0532.jpg

Reactions: Ladyc0524 and xDKP

PeterJH3

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I've ordered all 6 new Sport bands and I have already received two of them. These show longer shipping times than the other 4, so I was lucky to get them so quickly. Ultra Violet looks awesome and bold and Dark Olive matched an olive oil bottle I was using yesterday during a recipe...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 719

pcall1128

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
I've ordered all 6 new Sport bands and I have already received two of them. These show longer shipping times than the other 4, so I was lucky to get them so quickly. Ultra Violet looks awesome and bold and Dark Olive matched an olive oil bottle I was using yesterday during a recipe...
I love the detail about how it matches your cooking oil. Apple is getting it right!!

Reactions: PeterJH3

mhoutman

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2016
I just got the black Sport Loop. This band might be my next favourite one; how soft it feels...awesome, so much more comfort than the nylon band ! :)

Reactions: ColoArtist and xDKP

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
I just got the black Sport Loop. This band might be my next favourite one; how soft it feels...awesome, so much more comfort than the nylon band ! :)
Lets see some pictures! Just saw a german video of the black and olive sports loop (didn't understand anything he said) and glad I went with the black (here tomorrow) but the Olive looks awesome as well

mhoutman

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2016
Lets see some pictures! Just saw a german video of the black and olive sports loop (didn't understand anything he said) and glad I went with the black (here tomorrow) but the Olive looks awesome as well

will do tomorrow with day light :)

Th olive must be also very nice but I hardly can see any olive :(

FrankDrebin

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2012
Got my black Sport Loop today and it's definitely my favourite style. I'm between holes on the Sport and Nylon bands I have so my Watch can sometimes be a bit floppy on my wrist, but I love that the Sport Loop has exact sizing at non-leather/steel band pricing.

I'm hoping that they eventually release the red and black Nike Loop at some stage as I like my bands to have a bit of colour and the Nike Loop was the only one that really appeals to me.

Reactions: xDKP

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
Got my black Sport Loop today and it's definitely my favourite style. I'm between holes on the Sport and Nylon bands I have so my Watch can sometimes be a bit floppy on my wrist, but I love that the Sport Loop has exact sizing at non-leather/steel band pricing.

I'm hoping that they eventually release the red and black Nike Loop at some stage as I like my bands to have a bit of colour and the Nike Loop was the only one that really appeals to me.
I returned my midnight blue... All I could see while looking at it was the pale white Velcro loops. The colors only came through when it was held a few feet away.

It seems the black looks and blends much better.

Look at this video for reference... Not mine... But I still only see pale white loops.

Reactions: Dino F

emiaj

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2015
Madrid, Spain
Seashell Sport Loop. Doesn’t look bad, but feels thicker than expected.
Feels like Woven Nylon and Milanese Loop combined. As there’s small Velcro hoops in silver color, I guess all these bands are gonna look paler than the pictures on Apple’s website.
[doublepost=1505768953][/doublepost]

Attachments

• A6048FCE-365D-4D23-AAAE-E40FE831F98C.jpeg
    A6048FCE-365D-4D23-AAAE-E40FE831F98C.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 791
Last edited:

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
Seashell Sport Loop. Doesn’t look bad, but feels thicker than expected.
Feels like Woven Nylon and Milanese Loop combined. As there’s small Velcro hoops in silver color, I guess all these bands are gonna look paler than the pictures on Apple’s website.
[doublepost=1505768953][/doublepost]

Talk about perspective. For some reason your clock face plus that angle makes it seem as though that watch is HUGEEEE on you.

emiaj

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2015
Madrid, Spain
Talk about perspective. For some reason your clock face plus that angle makes it seem as though that watch is HUGEEEE on you.
I do have a pretty small wrist (about only 135mm)... that's a 38mm watch already :(
For your reference, I have to use the third hole on the Classic Buckle band...
[doublepost=1505771263][/doublepost]
It looks like this on the charger. Wish I could have a larger wrist. ;)

Attachments

• B5537135-0FD1-46FD-87BC-134608F2FAEF.jpeg
    B5537135-0FD1-46FD-87BC-134608F2FAEF.jpeg
    971.3 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:

xDKP

macrumors 68020
Feb 27, 2011
Denmark
I do have a pretty small wrist (about only 135mm)... that's a 38mm watch already :(
For your reference, I have to use the third hole on the Classic Buckle band...
[doublepost=1505771263][/doublepost]
It looks like this on the charger. Wish I could have a larger wrist. ;)

I don’t think it looks particularly huge on your wrist - the band looks stunning though - really pops

Reactions: emiaj

Buran

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2007

Do you still have the URL? A quick search didn't turn it up and I haven't found any pictures of it outside of the Apple site yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.