Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What color and storage option are you getting?

• Total voters

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
Such worthless threads. I do not get it.
[doublepost=1536896617][/doublepost]Even worse... this is not a preorder thread, but instead of "What are you getting...maybe I should get that... yea, you are cool... I am getting that too. Wow"

Jonathan.AppleFan

Suspended
Sep 13, 2018
Well I know on order yes but for instance when I was pre ordering my Note 9 the payment method was pay by card or add to next bill and if the phone was available it only said pay with card.

Reactions: scorpioria

ashley1496

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
I’m guessing if I’m upgrading and need to trade in my prior Next phone (7 plus) I have to do it through AT&Ts site right? When I tried through Apple earlier it asked me to pay the last installment amount. Though for the life of me I can’t even figure out why I’d have more installments left. I haven’t upgraded since 7 plus and was not on a 30 month plan.

scorpioria

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
I’m guessing if I’m upgrading and need to trade in my prior Next phone (7 plus) I have to do it through AT&Ts site right? When I tried through Apple earlier it asked me to pay the last installment amount. Though for the life of me I can’t even figure out why I’d have more installments left. I haven’t upgraded since 7 plus and was not on a 30 month plan.
if you had the 24 month plan maybe there is still one more payment due - since the 7 plus came out 24 months ago

BobMcMuffin

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2015
Iphone XS Max Gold 256 GB for me. Already paid the two extra installments so I can upgrade. I'm ready to have my finger on the trigger at 2:45 AM EST tomorrow night lol.
If you don’t mind me asking, how’d you pay the extra installments early? I’d love to be able to get those paid now so one less thing can go wrong when I go to preorder.

scorpioria

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
If you don’t mind me asking, how’d you pay the extra installments early? I’d love to be able to get those paid now so one less thing can go wrong when I go to preorder.
Go on the att app
Tap on 3 lines upper right
Tap billing and payments
Tap payment activity and options
Scroll down and tap manage installment plan
Scroll down and tap make plan payment

:)

BobMcMuffin

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2015
Go on the att app
Tap on 3 lines upper right
Tap billing and payments
Tap payment activity and options
Scroll down and tap manage installment plan
Scroll down and tap make plan payment

:)
Alright, so I did all that. Got an email saying that the payment has been received, but I still see that charge for the pay-up when I go to upgrade the phone. Maybe it takes a little?

scorpioria

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
Alright, so I did all that. Got an email saying that the payment has been received, but I still see that charge for the pay-up when I go to upgrade the phone. Maybe it takes a little?
yea it prob takes some time - hopefully it will be posted before the preorder

Gxray

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2009
FWIW we were able to order an iPhone X (64gb, black) last year at 5am PST (8am EST) and still got it on launch day through AT&T. Meanwhile people who ordered then on Apple had to wait a couple of weeks. Not sure how it'll be this year but I've always had good luck with AT&T (even though their status updates leave a lot to be desired).

scorpioria

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
I'll be pretty upset if it isn't. being proactive and all. I guess if it comes down to it, I can always pay it twice and have them refund one of them.
I believe if you end up over paying (or paying twice) they will apply it to your next bill since the agreement will be canceled with the previous device and a new agreement started with the new device

DrHazmat11

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Buffalo, NY
I'll be pretty upset if it isn't. being proactive and all. I guess if it comes down to it, I can always pay it twice and have them refund one of them.

I did that, and it took maybe 5 minutes to update and correct itself. I imagine with it being iPhone frenzy season, the websites may lag just a tad. But everything was good to go after that 5 minutes

BobMcMuffin

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2015
I did that, and it took maybe 5 minutes to update and correct itself. I imagine with it being iPhone frenzy season, the websites may lag just a tad. But everything was good to go after that 5 minutes
Took a tad bit longer but it finally went through. Had me a little concerned for a minute though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.