Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adzenys

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2017
So having spent sometime in the "Have any 11/17-11/24 shipments been bumps?" thread, it has come to my attention that AT&T next customers are widely and frequently being left outside of the pool of 'bumps' that most customers under other payment arrangements are receiving.

In order to not get boggled down in the mess of people who already fit the 11/17-11/24 window. I decided to start this thread so that many of the people who are still left in this time frame can share their experiences/updates in regards to shipping.

thatgrrld

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I am an AT&T next customer. I ordered through the Apple Store app. I ordered a Silver 256GB iPhone X with a (Nov 17-24) delivery. I received a confirmation email at 12:10 am. My credit card was charged at 1:30 am this morning. It still shows Order In Progress.

Reactions: Adzenys

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
:( Order around 0315 got my conf email at 0317 ATT Next 256 SG, no charge to my card yet. OIP

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
I'm gonna join you guys here too -- was 11/17 until going to 11/15, then 11/13. No charge to my account. Mine has bumped around all over the place a lot. Right now pretty much expecting anything, like maybe 11/36 or 12/92.

Just for peace of mind I called Apple today to confirm that my upgrade issue had been fixed by AT&T. Might be a good idea if you haven't.

Adzenys

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2017
Hmm, so this seems to be truly random for the AT&T next crowd as well? With the vast majority not receiving charges?

I think I'll wait til tomorrow to see the full cycle of updates.

SaveUsBatman

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2015
Kudos for starting this thread.

My order is an ATT Next, 256GB SG, Nov 17-24, Order Confirmation at 12:27 AM. So I'm sure i'll be a while after most in this group.

Kept getting those errors that AT&T couldn't be reached for this phone order.

ranred

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2017
ATT next 12.12 PST confirmation no charge no change. Extremely disappointed with apple where IUP with later date are getting bumped

Peaugh

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
I went through the reserve process, reserved around 3:14am EST, got the confirmation and payment email around 1PM that afternoon and paid, but used paypal. I haven't gotten any notifications about any issues, but the initial pending charge completed since I ordered a case as well (already shipped/arrived) and now I'm freaking out that they may not be able to charge the tax and I'll end up losing my phone. AT&T next upgrade, fwiw, still sitting in the 17-24 delivery estimate.

Reactions: EDunn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.