Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
... crickets....

Same for me, no movement on 11/17 - 11/24 window. no charges to cc yet. ATT next.
Same here. Not a thing. And now orders are essentially a week out from your when completed today. Hoping this means we see movement in the next couple of days.

iPhone6767

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2017
Question for this fine group. When you placed this order through the Apple store app, was either your credit / debit card charged? Reason for the question when I placed mine with the same 17-24 delivery date, I purchased it through Apple Pay and haven’t been charged at all, not even a verfication charge and drops off until it’s shipped. Thanks!

Apple store app
Att next - only paid for taxes through Apple Pay
Email confirmation: 00:27

ck3801

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Boulder, CO
Question for this fine group. When you placed this order through the Apple store app, was either your credit / debit card charged? Reason for the question when I placed mine with the same 17-24 delivery date, I purchased it through Apple Pay and haven’t been charged at all, not even a verfication charge and drops off until it’s shipped. Thanks!
No charge on my card at all

LavaWitch

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2007
A pending charge showed up for me this morning around 8am, but nothing else has changed. (256 silver)

I also had trouble accessing the store so my order confirmation came through at 3:15.

Redrum801

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2017
For the last couple of months I’ve been thinking of dumping att . Service in nyc is 3rd or 4th at best behind Verizon , T-Mobile and even metro pcs . I remember the good ole days when att had some pull with Apple guess those days are long gone . This whole experience has me wanting to cancel my order and switch carriers , especially now that the delivery window has shortened to 3-4 weeks .
Att next
256 gb
Ordered at 3:10 due to delay on Apple app
Confirmation at 3:11
Delivery date 11/17-24
No charge to card as of today

i007

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
Tri-State
Apple hooking up the their own (IUP) rather than honoring the order times it appears. Wow, good looks apple

Reactions: no25

illstrumental

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Brooklyn
This thread needs some excitement!! ARRRRGGGGGGG!!
None of our orders are moving lol
[doublepost=1509686448][/doublepost]iPhone delivery dates have improved to 3-4 weeks. That means someone who orders right now could get their phones the 24th, the last day of OUR shipping window.

*laughs until I cry*

itsmefudge

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
Middle of the Pacific
I am in the same boat as all of you. No movement for me, ATT Next. Used Paypal, amount is pending, but not charged yet. Chatted with ATT today and they said I would be able to walk into a store tomorrow morning and cancel and purchase with no wait.
Wish me luck in the morning!

Mp46241

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
Order 2 phones at 3:08am both att next yearly. Both silver, 1 a 64gb and a 256gb. No change in date and no charges, been sitting at 11/17-24 from the start. Frustrating to see everyone get bumped but us. I mean ordering today got bumped from 5-6 weeks to 3-4, so how can we still be at 2-3?

Reactions: myrtlegirl2

itbejasonyo

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2015
Washington DC
anyone else, who ordered through apple using their AT&T next, already getting charged their activation fee and device charges on their AT&T bill? i'm already getting charged for the X.

USC_Gamecock

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2004
HTX
I am in the same boat as everyone in this thread. I can't help but laugh because we are all sounding like a bunch of miserable ******s :D
[doublepost=1509711708][/doublepost]I mean, I'm sitting here like "please charge my CC and take my money ..." it's ridiculous and hilarious at the same time. People that are outside looking in have to be laughing to an extent.

rhwd2003

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2011
Placed order on apple.com for 256 space grey with at&t next and in the 17-24th got order processing email at 2:12am CST with order W4889..... I just noticed my card was charged yesterday 11/2 but no movement. Any idea after a card gets charged when we could see movement?

Take the last two off my order # to try to use the UPS reference look up?

PSUGrad07

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2016
No change, no charge here either. 256 GB SG, ATT Next Every Year, Reservation placed on the Apple store app at 3:14eastern, order placed next day. W53* order number

WannaApple?

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
Still no movement here either this morning.

Sooo aggravating and leads me to believe this must be an AT&T F'up the way a lot of other carriers or paid in full orders are getting bumped. Maybe AT&T doesn't have all their **** together when it comes to providing SIM cards, trade-in return instructions or what. Just speculating.

Another thing that is really weird to me is that even AT&T orders on Apple.com now have moved up their availability to 3-4 weeks now but we can't get orders that were placed a week ago moved up?!? There's just something wrong about that! :mad:

TurboPGT!

Suspended
Sep 25, 2015
This is one sad, sad thread. IUP buyers are getting moved ahead of orders placed 15 minutes earlier (that I've seen so far). And stores appear to have plenty of stock today.

This group has absolutely gotten the shaft.

ranred

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2017
Really disappointed with Apple while everyone is getting their orders a head of time. Got confirmation email around 12:10 PST on ATT next.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
anyone else, who ordered through apple using their AT&T next, already getting charged their activation fee and device charges on their AT&T bill? i'm already getting charged for the X.
Mine shows my pending upgrade but not any charges yet. No charge to my card for taxes from Apple or movement, either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.