Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
Every person is different. For example, while I like both Apple screens as well as Dell's (the one mentioned above), my wife can't stand the Dell screen. For some reason she gets headaches when she looks at an image on that screen, and that's all there is to it. She doesn't like it, I leave her alone...That has worked for over 27 years of marriage:)

PCMacUser

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
Any of you two like dogs? By the way, I used a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens to get up-close to the dog's nose, setting my 40D to focus on her face.
I like your photos, but must admit I find the borders a little distracting! :eek:

I demand a resubmit! :)

PCMacUser

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
I don't think it would be possible where I am, Oxford, but the terms are quite short and they therefore pack a lot in.

Well since you're in Oxford, make sure you go to Raouls Bar in Jericho and have a cocktail for me... just say some guy from New Zealand told you to go there and they'll know who it is...

leighonigar

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2007
Well since you're in Oxford, make sure you go to Raouls Bar in Jericho and have a cocktail for me... just say some guy from New Zealand told you to go there and they'll know who it is...

Ha, I've walked past there a good few times, I've never strayed inside however. We'll see...

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
I like your photos, but must admit I find the borders a little distracting! :eek:

I demand a resubmit! :)

I like digital borders, but not the thick dark ones. Now, in general, most photos shown at the most popular photography forums online have borders signatures, watermarks, etc. I have noticed that in this forum most photos shown don't have borders, but I have been asked by some folks in here how to create such borders. I purchase them as PSE6 and PhotoShop actions from "shutterfreaks.com"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.