Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Minarets

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
I see the reminders correctly on the day of the reminder and in the scrolling list of events. I am notified about the reminder at the correct time, as well. The only I place I do not see them is on the summary screen noted above. For me, it is not a big enough issue to stop using F2 on my Watch.

TxWatch

There are several I do not buy a time/date on so Inwould not be able to see them on a day. I too can see them in the calendar app page on the AW but I'd like to see the list song can check off or know what is still existing if I don't have an expiration date for it.

TxWatch

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 30, 2015
Texas
There are several I do not buy a time/date on so Inwould not be able to see them on a day. I too can see them in the calendar app page on the AW but I'd like to see the list song can check off or know what is still existing if I don't have an expiration date for it.

Your use case is different than mine, so you have a valid concern. Let us know if you hear anything from the developers and I will do the same.

Edit: I sent them an email with a couple of screen shots showing the blank screen problem.

TxWatch

Last edited:

Minarets

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
Holy smokes. Just re-read my post. I can hardly read that. I was using speak to text while driving , but wowzers, that's horrible.

LtCore

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2014
Does anyone have the problem I'm having: can't see any events in complications, glances or the app? I've never even seen the Reminders screen on my Watch.

The developers have told me that the problems I'm seeing are due to Apple, not their code. Seems like a cop out. You have to program around and in concert with any OS that you're developing for.

TxWatch

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 30, 2015
Texas
Ok, I am not sure why, but all the blank screens are working again. o_O

I did not reload the App, power cycle the Watch or change any settings. Since I do not like "unexplained fixes", I will wait for the developers to reply with a real solution.

TxWatch

Minarets

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
Ok, I am not sure why, but all the blank screens are working again. o_O

I did not reload the App, power cycle the Watch or change any settings. Since I do not like "unexplained fixes", I will wait for the developers to reply with a real solution.

TxWatch
Lol. Mine too have been working for the last hour or so.

TxWatch

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 30, 2015
Texas
Ok, this is starting to sound like a date/time resync issue. Your Reminders screen stops working and when I checked mine, my screens had also stopped working after 2 days of no issues. Now, mine start working again and at the same time, yours start working.

Maybe the Watch App only fully syncs with the phone App or an online server at a particular time of day. If the sync works, everything is happy. If not, the issues we are seeing happen until the next full resync. The only reason I think it might be a server is because it is happening to both of us at the same time.

Very strange problem.

TxWatch

LtCore

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2014
Can everybody see their events in glances or the watch app? I have never seen my events in F2 watch.

TxWatch

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 30, 2015
Texas
Can everybody see their events in glances or the watch app? I have never seen my events in F2 watch.

Yes, I have always been able to see my events in the F2 Watch App, Complication and Glance.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

TxWatch

LtCore

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2014
Here are my settings. Glances show no events today, same with the app but I do have events on my iPhone and Macs. So frustrating as I love F2.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451846011.276155.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451846023.092190.jpg

Minarets

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
Unfortunately, due to bugs in WatchOS, a number of our users are having difficulties with our watch app. Right now, the only thing to do is to keep trying the restart/reinstall process until it works. Other customers have reported success here. I'm sorry we can't offer any further help at present, but we're dependent upon Apple to provide further fixes.

Best wishes,
Adam

Minarets

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
So this ain't looking like a reliable app if that is the response I get from them.

LtCore

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2014
So this ain't looking like a reliable app if that is the response I get from them.

Absolutely agree! I've restarted/reinstalled 20+ times and it hasn't worked yet.

Complete fail in my book. Time to expand their QA team.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.