Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
I ordered mine on Monday, and it'll arrive on Sep 20.

Status changed to 'Preparing to Ship' within the last hour.

1726044364890.png

Fried Potato

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2015
Ordered mine yesterday. 42mm in titanium natural finish with matching link bracelet. Delivery is estimated between October 10-17th. Seems like it's the bracelet that's pushing up the delivery date, as the Milanese loop still has September 20th as the listed delivery date.

mous94410

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2015
Switching from AW1 just for the black color. If only the S10 jet black has the same battery life…

Attachments

• IMG_1545.jpeg
    IMG_1545.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 22
  • Wow
Reactions: MaximTV

tolili alert

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2022
Series 7 GPS 45 mm Starlight case/band

Series 10 GPS+Cellular 46 mm Silver case/Lake Green band

Cindori

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2008
Sweden
Not sure what size to get. I have the Series 4 in 44mm and want to reduce bulkiness, thinking of going with 42mm, but unsure how that will affect the screen size which I'd like to be a bit larger.

tolili alert

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2022
Not sure what size to get. I have the Series 4 in 44mm and want to reduce bulkiness, thinking of going with 42mm, but unsure how that will affect the screen size which I'd like to be a bit larger.
Series 4 44 mm: 977 mm2 screen
Series 10 42 mm: 989 mm2 screen

Series 4 44 mm: 368 x 448 pixels
Series 10 42 mm: 374 x 446 pixels

Pixels7

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
Ordered mine on Monday evening. It’s my first Apple Watch and I’m switching from Garmin. I’m really excited! It will arrive on September 20 and the status also changed to ‘preparing to ship’ earlier today.

I chose the jet black version in 42mm with the plum sport band. But I also bought a Clover sport band and I was very lucky and found a hugely discounted leather link band in sequoia green in an opened and damaged box. The band itself is new and in perfect condition.

Did I already write I’m really excited 😁

IMG_2623.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpeg
    IMG_2631.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 13

Pixels7

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
My tracking information is visible in the ups app! 🥳 The watch is in Czech. Probably it’s been there for awhile already :)

DrRadon

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2008
How do you guys get the UPS deal working? Will it just automatically connect if anything is send to your MyChoice address?

Pixels7

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
How do you guys get the UPS deal working? Will it just automatically connect if anything is send to your MyChoice address?
I downloaded the app from DHL express and UPS (I didn’t know which one would deliver) and then it indeed automatically shows you when there’s a package coming to your address. The label gets made by Apple and that’s when you can see it.

I wanted to change the delivery to a nearby pickup point instead of to my house. So hopefully that did work.

In my country some watches are delivered by DHL and some by UPS.

DrRadon

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2008
I downloaded the app from DHL express and UPS (I didn’t know which one would deliver) and then it indeed automatically shows you when there’s a package coming to your address. The label gets made by Apple and that’s when you can see it.

I wanted to change the delivery to a nearby pickup point instead of to my house. So hopefully that did work.

In my country some watches are delivered by DHL and some by UPS.
Sweet. Luckily my UPS MC is to on my old dress from two years ago and beyond and DHL express dos not seem to connect to my normal DHL account so the password dos not work. Must continue obsessively staring at my Apple Store page. :D

Reactions: Pixels7

Pixels7

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
Sweet. Luckily my UPS MC is to on my old dress from two years ago and beyond and DHL express dos not seem to connect to my normal DHL account so the password dos not work. Must continue obsessively staring at my Apple Store page. :D
DHL express needs a separate account :) I have two: one for express and one for parcel. Those are two separate apps.

You can change your address in the ups app maybe?

Haha good luck with staring! I was doing it since yesterday too!

DrRadon

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2008
DHL express needs a separate account :) I have two: one for express and one for parcel. Those are two separate apps.

You can change your address in the ups app maybe?

Haha good luck with staring! I was doing it since yesterday too!
Yes, but it needs new post ident. The watch will be here before that is resolved. 🤿

DrRadon

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2008
Now I got my SMS from Apple and UPS tracking. Also from Czechia. I guess with express this means arrival before 12 tomorrow?

Pixels7

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
Now I got my SMS from Apple and UPS tracking. Also from Czechia. I guess with express this means arrival before 12 tomorrow?
My iPad Pro M2 came from Czech as well, with UPS, but it got delivered early in the afternoon. But this was in 2023 and it was not a pre order. DHL express always comes around 9.15 in the morning here, while UPS always rings my doorbell in the afternoon.

Edit: spelling

Reactions: DrRadon

Ubuntu

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2005
UK/US
Mine's coming via DHL, which is great because ever since Covid UPS always insists on delivery to a nearby service point while telling me it's out for delivery to my house and it's soooo annoying 😂

Reactions: DrRadon

Pixels7

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
My status on the ups website and app is still “label made”. It’s not arrived at UPS and I also didn’t get a delivery time frame SMS. I’m afraid my watch won’t be delivered tomorrow? Or do more people still have the ‘label is made’ status and nothing more?

Calleweird

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2020
Kortrijk, België
My iPad Pro M2 came from Czech as well, with UPS, but it got delivered early in the afternoon. But this was in 2023 and it was not a pre order. DHL express always comes around 9.15 in the morning here, while UPS always rings my doorbell in the afternoon.

Edit: spelling
Heh, first time i’ve recieved an apple product from Czechia, mostly NL (BE here.) Here’s hoping! Label created this morning via UPS.

Pixels7

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
Heh, first time i’ve recieved an apple product from Czechia, mostly NL (BE here.) Here’s hoping! Label created this morning via UPS.
My label was also created this morning. After that nothing.. only the email from Apple that my package is send.

But ups customer service says they haven’t received my package yet so it can’t be delivered tomorrow. Apple Store says it’s still coming tomorrow. Im now not sure it’ll arrive tomorrow..

Has your status changed from ‘label created’ yet?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.