Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you ordering?

• iPhone 8 64GB

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • iPhone 8 256GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 8 Plus 256 GB

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • iPhone X 64GB

Votes: 130 33.5%
  • iPhone X 256GB

Votes: 224 57.7%
  • Sticking with my current iPhone

Votes: 23 5.9%

• Total voters

saschke

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2008
San Francisco, CA
IMG_0457.JPG

:cool:

Reactions: _karrol and Lexio

Mortis360

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2013
Norway
I cancelled my order from Apple Store now, as I got a phone from my carriers local store. I ended up with a 256GB in Silver, since they didn't get any in Space Gray, and since I already got a black leather case it don't really matter that much what color the rear is in.

_karrol

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2017
Wien, Österreich
I cancelled my order from Apple Store now, as I got a phone from my carriers local store. I ended up with a 256GB in Silver, since they didn't get any in Space Gray, and since I already got a black leather case it don't really matter that much what color the rear is in.
I also got silver instead of sg, but now that I saw them both live I have to say that they’re equally nice ;)

_karrol

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2017
Wien, Österreich
Damn, I'm still sitting in the office. I guess it's already sold out.
It was pretty crazy - I was there at 7am and I was already fourth in the queue, but what’s even funnier - they had only one (!) unit of a space grey X - a 256gb bought by the first one in the queue (he was waiting there since 3am lol).

Anekdote

macrumors member
Aug 3, 2010
Austria, No Kangaroos
It was pretty crazy - I was there at 7am and I was already fourth in the queue, but what’s even funnier - they had only one (!) unit of a space grey X - a 256gb bought by the first one in the queue (he was waiting there since 3am lol).

This is indeed crazy.
How did you know McShark Wien Mitte had some walk-in devices?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.