Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lazoo

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Hi Joeronzk. I really need an activation code for Uubyte DMG Editor to recover my mac using my PC on Win 10. I am Lost ! Thx

Enzedder

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2012
Update: We gave out 12 free license code in this giveaway campaign. It is now closed!

However, for Macrumorer users who buy the app, we will give a free license code of Mac cleaner app. Just PM me for that.
Hi Joe,

As the lucky recipient of one of your codes I'd like to thank you for your generosity and what is turning out to be a very useful application.

Reactions: Joeronzk

Cybecks

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2020
I desperately need UUBYte ISO Editor to create a bootable USB as My HDD decided to crash. I just replaced my drive with a SSD. The tool would allow me to burn my ISO and get me back up running. I could even create a few USBs for my family computers. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to receive the product.

spyhero

macrumors newbie
Dec 21, 2020
i have to install windows 10 but im trying for 3 days and i really desperately need this.. i think this is a very long time late.. hope there is one

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
i have to install windows 10 but im trying for 3 days and i really desperately need this.. i think this is a very long time late.. hope there is one

Unfortunately, this giveaway was closed. Please purchase a license key from official website.

hawkeyefxr

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2012
Hi Joe

You link for the "Campaign Details: 10 free life-time registration code for MacRumors users" is for a windows app, not much good on a Mac.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Hi Joe

You link for the "Campaign Details: 10 free life-time registration code for MacRumors users" is for a windows app, not much good on a Mac.

Hi hawkeyefxr,

UUByte ISO Editor is a cross-platform app. You can run it on Mac as well as on Windows.

lazyjj1

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2017
@Joeronzk Is a license still possible? Or at least, are we able to burn one ISO in the trial to see if it works? I have an ISO that I need to flash onto a USB stick but everything has not worked (Balenaether, Unetbootin, terminal, etc) :/

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
@Joeronzk Is a license still possible? Or at least, are we able to burn one ISO in the trial to see if it works? I have an ISO that I need to flash onto a USB stick but everything has not worked (Balenaether, Unetbootin, terminal, etc) :/

Currently, no. All free licenses we promised were sent to Macrumors users.

BTW, what kind of ISO file you are trying to burn? Also, you have to split the image file if the size is over 4GB.

dudeinneed

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2021
This is Joe from UUByte, a long-time MacRumors fan.

Why I started this thread? I saw a lot of boot camp questions in Windows, Linux & Others sub forum, asking help for installing or creating Windows bootable installer on Mac. We have the alternative suggestion if boot camp failed to work.

What you can get from this app? UUByte ISO Editor is a great replacement to Boot Camp Assistant and Terminal app if you want to create a bootable Windows USB installer. It is an ideal solution if Boot Camp did not work as expected and you don’t want your hands getting dirty with text commands. Main features:

• Create bootable USB or DVD installer from Windows ISO
  • Extract content from all kinds of ISO files
  • Add/remove/edit files or folders in ISO image
  • Create a new ISO file from local files and folder

Product download link: https://www.uubyte.com/iso-editor.html

Campaign Details: 10 free life-time registration code for MacRumors users

Rules: The campaign is for those people who really need this software. So please list your reason in this thread and PM me for free license key. That is!

Edit: If you have any issue with the app, please PM me.
i need the software to install linux on my new pc and Rufus is not working!

ZEDIBIZA

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2021

Why I started this thread? I saw a lot of boot camp questions in Windows, Linux & Others sub forum, asking help for installing or creating Windows bootable installer on Mac. We have the alternative suggestion if boot camp failed to work.

What you can get from this app? UUByte ISO Editor is a great replacement to Boot Camp Assistant and Terminal app if you want to create a bootable Windows USB installer. It is an ideal solution if Boot Camp did not work as expected and you don’t want your hands getting dirty with text commands. Main features:

Rules: The campaign is for those people who really need this software. So please list your reason in this thread and PM me for free license key. That is!

Hi there I can't make the app working even with free trial on my mac, I desperate trying to make an usb bootable with Windows ISO for my old mac via Bootcamp, I've already try with BalenaEtcher and UnetBootin without any result. Please how can I have the code to try with UUByte ISO Editor? Thank you in advance

Rohmeny

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2021
Hi,i am unable to create bootable USB with Boot Camp Assistant app. No such an option on Big Sur 11.2. Is there any free license code available or discount for Mac Rumor user? I badly need to create a Windows 10 installer for repairing my laptop.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Hi,i am unable to create bootable USB with Boot Camp Assistant app. No such an option on Big Sur 11.2. Is there any free license code available or discount for Mac Rumor user? I badly need to create a Windows 10 installer for repairing my laptop.

Big Sur removes the feature of creating bootable USB from Boot Camp app. This is really a bad news.

desperately trying to make a bootable thumb drive to fix my laptop

Please download the software and try it out.

exmindillu

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2021

i need a code, can i get it

Nithin T N

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2021

I really need the code of UUBYTEISOEditor. I have to install windows on my system and I have only Mac to use uubyte to create install media and its not working without code

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
I really need the code of UUBYTEISOEditor. I have to install windows on my system and I have only Mac to use uubyte to create install media and its not working without code
Hi, Sorry for the late reply as I did not receive notifications. Please kindly PM me and share your details.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
I have one question. Does ISO Editor support M1 Mac?
Yes. It works well on M1 Macs. We just released a new version of UUByte ISO Editor.

Please sir I need the code.

Hi Jesse, we can't send you free code any more as the campaign is closed. However, we can give you 30% discount for new purchase. Please PM me if you are interested in this offer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.