Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dujy1979

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2022
This is Joe from UUByte, a long-time MacRumors fan.

Why I started this thread? I saw a lot of boot camp questions in Windows, Linux & Others sub forum, asking help for installing or creating Windows bootable installer on Mac. We have the alternative suggestion if boot camp failed to work.

What you can get from this app? UUByte ISO Editor is a great replacement to Boot Camp Assistant and Terminal app if you want to create a bootable Windows USB installer. It is an ideal solution if Boot Camp did not work as expected and you don’t want your hands getting dirty with text commands. Main features:

• Create bootable USB or DVD installer from Windows ISO
  • Extract content from all kinds of ISO files
  • Add/remove/edit files or folders in ISO image
  • Create a new ISO file from local files and folder

Product download link: https://www.uubyte.com/iso-editor.html

Campaign Details: 10 free life-time registration code for MacRumors users

Rules: The campaign is for those people who really need this software. So please list your reason in this thread and PM me for free license key. That is!

Edit: If you have any issue with the app, please PM me.
Hello Joe , I have such a problem - I need to make a bootable USB flash drive with Windows RE to try to restore the HDD to Victoria HDD. All this needs to be done from under mac os on the old imac 2012. I would be very grateful if you could help with the key at least for a while. The whole net has rummaged through how to do this and only your Ubyte ISOEditor program can help with this. Thank you for making such a program!

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
@dujy1979 sorry, this giveaway was closed several months ago. We can only give you 30% discount for this app for MacRumor uses.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
@Joeronzk Can you help me with a discount to buy the UUByte License for Windows? I appreciate your help.

Please contact the uubyte support for discount (give them my MacRumors id) after placing the order. They will return 30% discount to your account.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.