Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anupmr81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2020
Wanted to have this thread here to see if any update on new iPhone 12 Pro showing up on Employee Purchase Program portal.

please update

anupmr81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2020
Need to know by when do you start seeing it either discounts. Again please update as soon as it is seen. Also how far are the delivery dates now?

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
Need to know by when do you start seeing it either discounts. Again please update as soon as it is seen. Also how far are the delivery dates now?
I’ve always been curious, what kind of discount do Apple employees get on new products?

thanks

paulsonj72

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
I’ve always been curious, what kind of discount do Apple employees get on new products?

thanks

I got 15% off on all of my purchases which was an iPhone SE iPad 8th generation a Smart Keyboard AirPods 2nd generation a case and a 2 meter charging cable. I work for an Apple vendor and we get the same discounts. Likely would not have been able to afford the products without the discount

Reactions: Caliber26

anupmr81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2020
I got 15% off on all of my purchases which was an iPhone SE iPad 8th generation a Smart Keyboard AirPods 2nd generation a case and a 2 meter charging cable. I work for an Apple vendor and we get the same discounts. Likely would not have been able to afford the products without the discount

Any idea on when the discounts could come in for Iphone 12 Pro?

paulsonj72

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
I looked at my vendor store and they are showing the iPhone 12 Pro at $849 and the iPhone 12 at $699 compared to $799 for the iPhone 12 and $999 for the iPhone 12 Pro at apple.com on my personal iPad

paulsonj72

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
Is this confirmed? This hasn’t been the case in previous releases before the iPhone X (last phone I got was iPhone X and you could order that day not sure about after that)

My vendor store had the phones at a discount already(I checked last night and prices are quoted in another post)

carlos96lucero

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2020
Last year the iPhone 11 Pro was available for EPP 3 days after the preorder date, it seems like that is not the case this time.

Last edited:

paulsonj72

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
It is still not available for me in the Apple EPP store. Last year the iPhone 11 Pro was available for EPP 3 days after the preorder date, it seems like that is not the case this time.

I work for a vendor(not Apple directly) and it was in our store

krifor03

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2020
I got my pre-order for $899 on the day it was open for pre-orders. the discounts should have all already been activated no?

krifor03

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2020
OH! the EPP is like your job has a site you can go to and buy Apple stuff at a discount, no? As opposed to Apples dedicated discount sites like for military, teachers, etc

paulsonj72

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
OH! the EPP is like your job has a site you can go to and buy Apple stuff at a discount, no? As opposed to Apples dedicated discount sites like for military, teachers, etc

Apple Vendors also have that ability to get some products at a discount. I got my iPhone SE, iPad 8th Generation and AirPods at a discount

mattdo93

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2010
I’m sure it’s not open yet because Apple wants the general public to get the phones at full price first. So knowing that, the Employee program might not open until a few weeks after the Max and Mini pre-orders go live.

lostom

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2010
If I worked for Apple, I’m sure I wouldn’t be posting company information on here or anywhere for that matter , nothing wrong with people asking, but employees posting would be questionable , I’d suggest.

Juiceeeeeeee

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2020
France (77)
I don't know when version 12 will be available in the EPP store, but knowing that sales of the 12 have been a big success, I think it's going to take time :(
But I'm waiting for the 12, if you see offers I'm interested too :)

Reactions: JoBerl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.