Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EatThemApples

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020
Yes, I'm also waiting for this and would love to know when the 12 is available for employees to pre-order with the Friends and Family discount! Seems like it's taking really long this time? Is this typical?

alexks

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
The 12 and 12 pro should be available in the EPP F&F portal this Friday!

I called Apple support to ask, and a sales rep said they'll be available November 6th.
Happy waiting everyone! :D
ohhhhh great news!!! amazing! thank you very much :D

Reactions: bagelmode

EatThemApples

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020

I called Apple support to ask, and a sales rep said they'll be available November 6th.
Oh wow, OK. You’re talking about the US, right?

Bootleg Gucci

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2013
NoVA
In the US, I was told by my Apple employee family member that the iPhone 12 and Pro are not even available for F&F discount right now. it doesn’t seem likely the 12 Pro Max will be discounted on preorder 11/6.

EatThemApples

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020
In the US, I was told by my Apple employee family member that the iPhone 12 and Pro are not even available for F&F discount right now. it doesn’t seem likely the 12 Pro Max will be discounted on preorder 11/6.
Yeah they are not right now. I was hoping the 12 will be available on F&F this Friday.

Akshat07

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
Can anyone please tell me when the employee purchase program would open for purchase in Dubai ?

kinghyd999

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2020

You sure they said about f&f epp for iphone 12 right!!! and not the date for pre sales of pro max and mini

Akshat07

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020

Can you please check and let me the know the price for iphone 12 pro in Dubai ? It'll be great if someone can help me with this

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.