Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lhs

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
It's available in the employee store but not F&F as of right now. Gotta stay patient :/

Last edited:

lhs

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
hello! what do you mean?
There are two stores for employees: one where they can order one iPhone per year for themselves at a higher discount (35%-ish?) and the Family & Friends (F&F) store that this thread is about, where they can order ten per year at a 17% discount. Apparently it's possible to order the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro in the former now, but not the latter. Therefore it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Reactions: bagelmode

rohan_m4

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Just talked to my friend who works at Apple, he's confirmed that iphone 12 is available for F&F discount but not the iphone 12 pro. We'll just have to wait for the 12 pro

Reactions: alexks

alexks

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
There are two stores for employees: one where they can order one iPhone per year for themselves at a higher discount (35%-ish?) and the Family & Friends (F&F) store that this thread is about, where they can order ten per year at a 17% discount. Apparently it's possible to order the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro in the former now, but not the latter. Therefore it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer.
oh alright i see, thank you! where are you located?

alexks

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
Just talked to my friend who works at Apple, he's confirmed that iphone 12 is available for F&F discount but not the iphone 12 pro. We'll just have to wait for the 12 pro
ohh alright thank you! where are you located?

JoanneC

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
iPhone 12 is available now?!! What a great news :) Thanks from Taiwan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.