Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fabdub

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
The mini is available now in the US according to friend that works at Apple, and the 12 pro / 12 pro max are still unavailable (shown in screenshot)!
I had to call Apple to modify an Apple Watch order and asked the lady and she looked for me ... mini has no discount right now she says. Weird. ??‍♂️ I'll wait to ask my friend again!

• Wow
Reactions: bagelmode

lhs

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
I have a friend working at apple in a different country that the one I am living in. Do you know if he can use his F&F discount to order an iPhone 12 for me for pick-up in my country (Germany)?
Yes that is possible, I have done it before (US employee, EU delivery). I don't know how precisely my friend at Apple ordered it, but I suppose he had to use my country's store?

Reactions: Hank Schrader

Dyspo

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2020
Friday 13th November we can expect it?
if not Friday what would be the next date I am going to my hometown wanted to take one before I leave.
There not available also at some places so lets see how it turns out.

rohan_m4

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Friday 13th November we can expect it?
if not Friday what would be the next date I am going to my hometown wanted to take one before I leave.
There not available also at some places so lets see how it turns out.
I’m in the exact same situation. Really hoping the discount comes this friday ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.