Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nileshdd

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
waiting on pro max in the US F&F portal... patience!!!
Same here! Is pro max expected to be available the same time when Pro will be? Or due to the 3 week gap, we are expecting mini and pro max to be available 3 weeks after pro?

luckyyy

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Same here! Is pro max expected to be available the same time when Pro will be? Or due to the 3 week gap, we are expecting mini and pro max to be available 3 weeks after pro?
I am hoping on or before 13th! I assume you are talking about F&F discount.

bagelmode

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2020
woooow lucky you! any news about 12 pro? can you ask maybe?
A friend just confirmed that as of right now, the 12 is available for purchase, but the 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 pro Max are still unavailable, at least in the US.

I think somebody else asked what the final discount price is: the F&F discount discount in the US is 15%, so the 12 starts at $705!

Reactions: alexks

fabdub

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Waiting on the mini f&f discount ... hopefully it'll be available by end of month.
If anything changes please warn us!

jdoo

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2010
No discount showing in the EPP store for my company? Havent read this whole thread - but guessing EPP is different than Friends & Family? Different programs?

kinghyd999

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2020
A friend just confirmed that as of right now, the 12 is available for purchase, but the 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 pro Max are still unavailable, at least in the US.

I think somebody else asked what the final discount price is: the F&F discount discount in the US is 15%, so the 12 starts at $705!
Can you update if 12 pro opens up in f&f

alexks

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
have the 11 pro/pro max been discount on f&f program last year? because i'm afraid pros won't be available as f&f... the mini seems to be already available on f&f while the preorder started yesterday. the pro was release weeks ago and still not available...

NickOReigh

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2020
only the 12 reg. & minis available on F&F for apple staff in the UK as of this morning
Would someone be so kind and confirm the availability of the 12 mini in the Canadian Friend&Family EPP please? I need to pull the trigger and have a friend order it for me but I don’t want to harass them in constantly checking the store as a spoiled kid I refuse to become but I might secretly be ?

nileshdd

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
have the 11 pro/pro max been discount on f&f program last year? because i'm afraid pros won't be available as f&f... the mini seems to be already available on f&f while the preorder started yesterday. the pro was release weeks ago and still not available...
Yes they have been. I got my 11 pro max through f&f.

Last edited:
  • Love

kinghyd999

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2020
I think pro and pro max open together by 13th or 20th

Ant9

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2020
I have a friend working at apple in a different country that the one I am living in. Do you know if he can use his F&F discount to order an iPhone 12 for me for pick-up in my country (Germany)?

LonestarOne

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2019
McKinney, TX
No discount showing in the EPP store for my company? Havent read this whole thread - but guessing EPP is different than Friends & Family? Different programs?

Either I’m missing something here, or everyone else is. I’ve been buying iPhones since the first release, and I’ve never gotten an EPP discount. Admittedly, I haven’t checked the EPP website every single year, and policies can change over time, but my understand has always been no partner discounts on iPhones.

luckyyy

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
I have a friend working at apple in a different country that the one I am living in. Do you know if he can use his F&F discount to order an iPhone 12 for me for pick-up in my country (Germany)?
I don’t think F&F discount works across countries. I wish it does though.

AppleMan2020

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2020
1DD0F47C-3822-47BA-8B4C-5ABB065B3BA5.jpeg

Attachments

• 22C4181E-9184-4FDE-BA40-3F61C4AC506B.jpeg
    22C4181E-9184-4FDE-BA40-3F61C4AC506B.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 153

jdoo

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2010
Either I’m missing something here, or everyone else is. I’ve been buying iPhones since the first release, and I’ve never gotten an EPP discount. Admittedly, I haven’t checked the EPP website every single year, and policies can change over time, but my understand has always been no partner discounts on iPhones.
Yeah.. you're missing something here. I have also been purchasing iPhones since the first release, and work for partner company to Apple. We have had EPP discounts every year. I typically don't look / purchase this early - so it is possible there is a delay, or like you said - a possible policy change. To be honest, the EPP discount isn't a lot. :) The Apple Watch 6 discount was about the cost of a sandwich. (I don't turn away a free sandwich - and bought the 6 yesterday. Just a little confused why there is mention of F&F and EPP in this thread. Im not familiar with F&F. It's all good though -- and absolutely NOTHING can spoil the great day this is! So cheers.. :)

Reactions: Hank Schrader
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.