Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GarySeven

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2020
On Monday, I ordered an iPhone 12 in black from my friend through F&F; I am receiving it today, two days later. They said that the iPhone 12 Pro is not yet in the F&F store. I will let you know when that changes. Thanks for this thread.

Reactions: rohan_m4

bagelmode

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2020
Hi All,
For what it's worth, I called Apple support again (US), and the support rep checked their personal EPP portal. They said as of right now, the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max ARE available for F&F purchase.

I'm not an apple employee so I can't confirm this information, and take this with a grain of salt: I asked a phone rep the same question a week ago, and they told me the 12 pro would be available on 11/6, which did not end up being the case. If you want to call and ask for yourself, call 800 692 7753 and ask for "sales".

Also, if any of you need a protective case, Target is having a great sale (ends Saturday) on the new (much less bulky) Otterbox defender, if that's what you're into. Here's the Reddit Post.

Reactions: alexks

Dyspo

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2020
Hi All,
For what it's worth, I called Apple support again (US), and the support rep checked their personal EPP portal. They said as of right now, the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max ARE available for F&F purchase.

I'm not an apple employee so I can't confirm this information, and take this with a grain of salt: I asked a phone rep the same question a week ago, and they told me the 12 pro would be available on 11/6, which did not end up being the case. If you want to call and ask for yourself, call 800 692 7753 and ask for "sales".

Also, if any of you need a protective case, Target is having a great sale (ends Saturday) on the new (much less bulky) Otterbox defender, if that's what you're into. Here's the Reddit Post.
Can some confirm this wether iphone 12 pro and iphone 12 pro max are avaialble as of today for F&F purchase ?

coldcucumber

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Can some confirm this wether iphone 12 pro and iphone 12 pro max are avaialble as of today for F&F purchase ?
I can confirm that it's not available for F&F at the time of writing. It's only available for the main employee discount portal which is 25% and is limited to one iPhone per year.

Reactions: bagelmode

Akshat07

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
Can someone please tell me what's the delivery date of the 12 pro if order through EPP
I can confirm that it's not available for F&F at the time of writing. It's only available for the main employee discount portal which is 25% and is limited to one iPhone per year.
Can someone please tell me what's the delivery date of the 12 pro if order through EPP. Location : California

• Haha
Reactions: theliellama

shmoneycurry

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2020
Does anyone know if the offers from carriers also apply in the EPP store for the iphone 12?
For example t-mobile/sprints extra $150 trade in credit.
Or do they not allow carrier offers in the EPP store.
Thanks!

luvmamac

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2020
The pro and pro max phones are on EPP F&F but when u checkout, the button is greyed out. I guess you have to actually place the order to verify the availability.

Thanks for clarifying @coldcucumber- the rep said F&F discount was available, but they must have gotten it mixed up with the normal employee discount!
I checked with a friend who was trying to order an iphone 12 pro max for me and couldnt because it is not available on F&F yet.

Reactions: bagelmode

Dyspo

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2020
hey, can anyone confirm if iPhone 12 pro is available for a F&F discount as of today can anyone confirm?
please

rpbaksi

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2020
hey, can anyone confirm if iPhone 12 pro max is available for a F&F discount as of today can anyone confirm?
please

Rafaderer

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2020
With the release of the Pro Max and the Mini, do you think that Apple will apply the discount for all iPhones ?
And do you think that the discount is available for all countries at the same time? I'm in France...

Dyspo

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2020
Does anyone know is there an email or number to contact to ask when an F&F discount will be available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.