Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pragy1510

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2020
Tirunelveli, India
Really? My Apple friend once told me that his F&F discount does not work in another country, e.g. in Australia.

Have you or has your friend successfully ordered one via another country's Apple store with 15% F&F discount? If yes, do tell! Appreciate it!
Yes. I ordered an 11pro max through my friend who works at Apple India and collected it here in UK ??. The trick is they have to go to the respective country’s apple page where it’ll be picked and then place the order.

• Haha
Reactions: lhs and theliellama

Golygoly2

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2020
Hi, i have a friend who will buy me with the fnf discount but I don't want to bother him too much. Can someone please update here if the macbook pro 13" m1 (512GB) and the iPhone 12 pro have the discount already? (and if not, when do you think it's gonna be?).. I'm from the us

Reactions: GO_GO

luckyyy

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Yes. I ordered an 11pro max through my friend who works at Apple India and collected it here in UK ??. The trick is they have to go to the respective country’s apple page where it’ll be picked and then place the order.
Wow - thanks dude!!! this is really good news!!! :)

Akshat07

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
Hey guys! Need your suggestion. I have a friend working in Apple, Cupertino. He is gonna get me 12 Pro max thru F&F. I am residing in India and to my rejoice Apple India has actually launched its official online store here - please read @ -https://www.apple.com/in/newsroom/2020/09/apple-brings-online-store-to-india-september-23/

Can my friend order me 12 Pro max thru this India online store site? If so what would be the final value - like in $ or in INR after the 17% off?
I don't think F&F of any other country works in india. I'm from india too and my cousin is from US. He said it's not possible to order in india and get the F&F discount

• Sad
Reactions: Sridhard

GO_GO

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
I don't think F&F of any other country works in india. I'm from india too and my cousin is from US. He said it's not possible to order in india and get the F&F discount
Yes, even I have been informed the same. After a year, they're going to make it available for India. Stay positive :)

Sridhard

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2020
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India
This may sound silly but tell me :p ..will the estimated tax won't be there for Apple employees when they check out iphones in F&F? or do they still have to pay as like it is the normal states sales tax around USA?

geoffreymarian

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2020
This may sound silly but tell me :p ..will the estimated tax won't be there for Apple employees when they check out iphones in F&F? or do they still have to pay as like it is the normal states sales tax around USA?
They will pay tax. It depends upon model, I guess around $50 - $60

Attachments

• B0BFFE02-690A-46C1-9E8A-7B60E60343E3.jpeg
    B0BFFE02-690A-46C1-9E8A-7B60E60343E3.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Wow
Reactions: Sridhard
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.