Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pragy1510

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2020
Tirunelveli, India
Hi can anybody confirm if the F&F discount for 12pro max has opened as I’ve a mutual friend who has agreed to use his discount option and I’ve already troubled him twice to check if the discount is open ? I don’t want to trouble him more. Please post here if the F&F for 12pro max has opened.
Thank you.

ChrisTom2

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
Hampshire, UK
Hi can anybody confirm if the F&F discount for 12pro max has opened as I’ve a mutual friend who has agreed to use his discount option and I’ve already troubled him twice to check if the discount is open ? I don’t want to trouble him more. Please post here if the F&F for 12pro max has opened.
Thank you.
I am in exactly the same boat, very inpatient but not wanting to hassle!

fredddyfred

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
Im also waiting for my friend to make the purchase, I think a possible indicator is when they dont have delays for the main market, right now if you try to order pro/pro max it shows there is a 2 weeks wait. whereas Iphone 12 is available for direct collection. its just my guess that maybe once the pro/pro max have enough stock for the stores they will be open for F&F discount

Reactions: bagelmode

carlos96lucero

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2020
I have just contacted Apple and I have been told that it should still take some weeks for the Pros to appear on the EPP F&F store since they are the most requested models. They said that on average the waiting time for the most demanded models could go from one month to even up to 2 months since their release date.

geoffreymarian

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2020
I have just contacted Apple and I have been told that it should still take some weeks for the Pros to appear on the EPP F&F store since they are the most requested models. They said that on average the waiting time for the most demanded models could go from one month to even up to 2 months since their release date.
Thanks

luckyyy

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Thanks for the update. That's what they've always been saying. Last year they said the same thing and 11 Pro Max showed up after a week of the release date. So let's hope this year's the same...

adann91

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2020
Anyone here use the Blue Light card EPP? It seems like iPhones are only 2% so not sure if it's worth waiting potentially 2 months or not.

akrthod

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the update. That's what they've always been saying. Last year they said the same thing and 11 Pro Max showed up after a week of the release date. So let's hope this year's the same...
Last Year iPhone 11 Pro Max was available in F&F on the same day of Pre Order but at around 2 pm PST and not 5 am PST

Attachments

• DB178242-7635-4692-BE16-07844A06E077.jpeg
    DB178242-7635-4692-BE16-07844A06E077.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: bagelmode

ENdRopE

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
The Apple person I spoke to on the phone said to keep checking at Apple.com for when the employee pricing is available for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, anyone know where this would be seen on their site?

akrthod

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
The Apple person I spoke to on the phone said to keep checking at Apple.com for when the employee pricing is available for the iPhone 12 Pro Max, anyone know where this would be seen on their site?
Only an Apple Employee can do that. It’s their internal employee login portal.

Reactions: jOnAtHaN_Hendrickx

GO_GO

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone know is there an email or number to contact to ask when an F&F discount will be available.
Nope. When I contacted Apple, they asked me that we as a non-apple employee can't ask them about it

GO_GO

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
Thank you.
Haha Lol. Same is the situation with me. Btw are you ordering it in India thru F and F?

Sridhard

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2020
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India
Hey guys! Need your suggestion. I have a friend working in Apple, Cupertino. He is gonna get me 12 Pro max thru F&F. I am residing in India and to my rejoice Apple India has actually launched its official online store here - please read @ -https://www.apple.com/in/newsroom/2020/09/apple-brings-online-store-to-india-september-23/

Can my friend order me 12 Pro max thru this India online store site? If so what would be the final value - like in $ or in INR after the 17% off?

• Haha
Reactions: theliellama

geoffreymarian

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys! Need your suggestion. I have a friend working in Apple, Cupertino. He is gonna get me 12 Pro max thru F&F. I am residing in India and to my rejoice Apple India has actually launched its official online store here - please read @ -https://www.apple.com/in/newsroom/2020/09/apple-brings-online-store-to-india-september-23/

Can my friend order me 12 Pro max thru this India online store site? If so what would be the final value - like in $ or in INR after the 17% off?
I guess it has to be paid in US $

Reactions: Sridhard

geoffreymarian

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2020

Does iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max now available for fnf?

luckyyy

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014

I doubt that but please give it a try and report back ?

pragy1510

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2020
Tirunelveli, India

Yes he can order from US. And the discount would be calculated in INR not in USD. He has to go through the Apple india website

Reactions: lhs and Sridhard

luckyyy

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Yes he can order from US. And the discount would be calculated in INR not in USD. He has to go through the Apple india website
Really? My Apple friend once told me that his F&F discount does not work in another country, e.g. in Australia.

Have you or has your friend successfully ordered one via another country's Apple store with 15% F&F discount? If yes, do tell! Appreciate it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.