Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HYC_EH

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2020
hi sir,

i give money to an apple employee for iphone 12 pro max. i ask for booking reference number but he said i need apples store wifi for tracking the shipment. and dispatched e-mail only will come to his apple mail. once this dispatched mail come after only i receive message from Aramex. and its been one month. i need to know the procedure he is saying is true? can you help me please.
Either he doesn’t know that he can use your email for receiving shipment updates, or he didn’t want to. I’m able to check my delivery updates, just not able to change anything since that’d require my friend’s employee account info. At least that’s the case for the US Apple EPP.

jdoo

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2010
Same here. 12 is in EPP... Pro... no joy. I havent looked above, so apologies if this was already mentioned - but the EPP discount on iPhones has always been pretty low - $20 in the case of the iPhone 12 ( for what I have configured -- the prices are : $979 v. EPP of $959). Worth waiting around for $20 discount? Not for me, so I snagged the iPhone 12 Pro at regular price a few weeks ago.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.