Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Deadshottt7

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2020
My friend says 12 pro max didn't show up in F&F USA store. Can anyone please confirm, it's urgent as a relative is coming from US soon so I have to order right now thank you

Reactions: GO_GO

Madzone2000

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2020
My friend says 12 pro max didn't show up in F&F USA store. Can anyone please confirm, it's urgent as a relative is coming from US soon so I have to order right now thank you
A friend of mine was able to order two Pro Max's today with the discount, coming between December 15-22

Reactions: Deadshottt7

GO_GO

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
Those who have tight flight schedules shall not take a risk because the delivery is usually lousy

Jin K

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2020
Does anybody know if EPP is available for 12 mini?

Last edited:

Gunnersaurus134

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2020
Can someone please confirm if a US employee can use my card for delivery in Canada or does it have to be via his credit card? He can see the option to change the card for US orders, but not Canada? Thanks

funlad

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
London. UK
Can someone confirm if the F&F in the UK store is allowing collection? My apple friend ordered me one for delivery as he said collection wasn't available, but thats a 3 week wait. I'd rather collect if possible, but I dont want to bug him if thats not an option.

RPhoto

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Surrey, UK
Can someone confirm if the F&F in the UK store is allowing collection? My apple friend ordered me one for delivery as he said collection wasn't available, but thats a 3 week wait. I'd rather collect if possible, but I dont want to bug him if thats not an option.
I ordered some cases and a phone through F&F (no discount on the phone though) and collected it all in store. Maybe the phone he ordered wasn't in stock at a local store.

Reactions: GO_GO

R656

macrumors newbie
Nov 9, 2020
Just wanted to confirm I was able to use the EPP for delivery to Canada from the States for the iPhone 12 Pro Max

GO_GO

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2020
There's a gap gate issue in iPhone 12 Pro Max which seems to be like a manufacturing defect. Have a look in the video before you buy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.