Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HYC_EH

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2020
Thanks. Do you know if the employee had to use his/her card or could you use yours?
I think your friend has to use the EPP store for Canada to order from US and send in Canada. Which card to use is your choice. I gave my credit card info to my friend.

Kai_boii

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2020
I live in melbourne australia, i saw on here someone saying the iphone 12 pro was available for friends and family discount, asked my mate and sure enough it was so i just bought the iphone 12 pro with a case and charging brick for $1908.98 saved like $350 the iphone 12 pro max was not on friends and family discount yet. i made a account just to tell you guys as i felt it was worth it since i checked here every day wanting to know info so feel i owe it to this page to tell my info to you!

• Love
Reactions: bagelmode

Jmac99

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2020
The iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max are still not available on the Apple Canada store I believe?

apfelmann

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2007
Could someone with access please check if the new MacBook Air M1 can already be ordered for Friends and Family on EPP?

gyang145

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2020
Does anyone know if the F&F discount amount is the same for walk-in? I saw this somewhere else that it was 15% off if ordering online, but only 10% off if purchasing the phone in store. Just want to confirm if this is true. Thanks!

AAppleE

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2020
EPP is now live on iPhone 12 Pro Max. I was just able to order one.
Could you specify which country the Employee was in and where the order was placed to?
US does NOT have Max on discount yet. Everything else appears to be there.

Jmac99

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2020
Could you specify which country the Employee was in and where the order was placed to?
US does NOT have Max on discount yet. Everything else appears to be there.
Yes. I agree. I think Canada had neither the Pro or Pro Max yet. But awaiting confirmation.

Golygoly2

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2020
2 questions :

1. I'm on the us but the person who gonna buy it to me is in Europe, does it Metter?
2. The macbook pro 13" has the discount already?

Reactions: apfelmann

Golygoly2

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2020
Is the f&f 15% discount for Apple employees available for the macbook pro 13" m1??

If yes, will I get the 150$ for black Friday if I buy it with the discount?

gmartin

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2020
11/28/2020 - I just bought the iPhone 12 Plus 128GB (unlocked) from the United States Apple Federal Government Employee Store and it was NOT discounted - $999 (US). I called Apple to check if there should have been a discount and the rep told me "if there was going to be a discount, it would have been applied". I thanked the rep with the same tone of voice. Seems no discount yet.

Golygoly2

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2020
If I have a friend who works in Apple. Can he buy me with the fnf epp discount the m1 macbook pro 13" and the iPhone 12 pro? (In the us)

Golygoly2

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2020
Hi. Just wanted to confirm that the iPhone 12 pro and the macbook pro m1 have the apple fnf epp discount in the us

meghasb

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2020
Can someone confirm when will F&F discount on iPhone 12 Pro max 256GB be available in Australia?

Last edited:

Tissam

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2020
Can someone confirm when will F&F discount on iPhone 12 Pro max 256GB be available in Germany???

Shajeerjango

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2020
hi sir,

i give money to an apple employee for iphone 12 pro max. i ask for booking reference number but he said i need apples store wifi for tracking the shipment. and dispatched e-mail only will come to his apple mail. once this dispatched mail come after only i receive message from Aramex. and its been one month. i need to know the procedure he is saying is true? can you help me please.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.