Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oneMadRssn

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
Loop and shuffle are available when you are browsing via Library categories in Infuse.
Not for me. I have a Plex share connected via Library mode. I used to be able to long-press Play on a TV show folder to bring up the Shuffle menu, but not anymore.

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Not for me. I have a Plex share connected via Library mode. I used to be able to long-press Play on a TV show folder to bring up the Shuffle menu, but not anymore.
If you are browsing the media server directly (IE not using the Infuse library categories) this is considered direct as well. Loop and shuffle are not currently available here, but will be added in an upcoming release.

oneMadRssn

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
If you are browsing the media server directly (IE not using the Infuse library categories) this is considered direct as well. Loop and shuffle are not currently available here, but will be added in an upcoming release.
But it used to be possible - why did you remove it? It was a pretty critical feature for watching kids shows :-D

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Infuse 7.7.2 now available! 🚀

Expanded support for Dolby Vision, skip intro for Emby, AV1 hardware decoding, cast/crew cross-search, faster indexing, and much, much more! firecore.com/releases

GJCgkEDWoAEvrtj

firecore

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2010
Denver, CO
Infuse 7.7.5 now available! 👏

New sort options for Plex, added toggle for Smart Folders, improvements for collections, plus other fixes and improvements. https://firecore.com/releases

Note: ‘Smart Folders’ is a feature in Infuse that allow a folder to be ‘flattened’ and displayed as a playable item instead of a regular folder. This can be useful if movie titles are organized into individual folders with video, artwork, metadata, and subtitles files inside. Learn more

GM_Z-cMXEAAtj_K

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.