Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dave Newton

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2016
NY
Bedtime alarm goes off. I checked what it had tracked: nothing at all. Registered a full night's 9hr sleep even though I was walking around with the flashlight open for a good while.

It's not an activity tracker, it's just a dual alarm for a notification to go to bed, and an alarm to get up.

That's it. Never been advertised to do anything other than that.

Reactions: willmtaylor

serpent

macrumors member
Jul 29, 2006
i tried everything posted. while it does ring for sleep and awake I get absolutely no volume! i can hardly hear the alarm holding the speaker to my ear.

Liven65

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2017
I'm the only one? I can set a start and a end time but it doesn't remember me to go to bed and it doesn't ring in the morning it also doesn't record anything. The switch is turned on and green. I have no clue what I can do more …

I use iOS 10.0.1 (14A403) on a iPhone 5S, the language is set to Germ
Your not the only one

zack888

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2017
Santa Clara, CA
I'm the only one? I can set a start and a end time but it doesn't remember me to go to bed and it doesn't ring in the morning it also doesn't record anything. The switch is turned on and green. I have no clue what I can do more …

I use iOS 10.0.1 (14A403) on a iPhone 5S, the language is set to German (Austria).

I suggest checking your phone's Do Not Disturb settings. If the DND is on when your bedtime reminder sound will not make any sounds. I had the same problem and changing this solved it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.