Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I hate beating a dead horse, but I'm going to say this again: there is so much wasted space in iOS 14 on the home screen of my 11 PM. I wish that Apple would add another row of icons. That would be such a better use of the space on the Home Screen.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Is anyone with a iPhone XS Smart battery case having issues with battery drain? I thought it was an issue with the case so I got a replacement, but I’m having the same issues still.

AxelFoley

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2015
Is anyone with a iPhone XS Smart battery case having issues with battery drain? I thought it was an issue with the case so I got a replacement, but I’m having the same issues still.
I have had the issue since I bought the battery case for my iPhone XS Max. I have had it replaced by apple three times. Even got the case that were manufactured recently. Same issue. Cannot quite point to the root cause. Still happening to me with no resolve. It has nothing to do with the beta software. I have had this issue since iOS 12.

Axel F.

Enygmatic

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2015
Various
Having continuous issues with Outlook for iOS (iPadOS is fine) since Beta 3, I believe... it freezes upon launch. Nothing works outside of deleting and re-downloading. Then it works for a few launches, and then back to freezing. Anyone else? Have already reported this - just curious if anyone else is experiencing.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Having continuous issues with Outlook for iOS (iPadOS is fine) since Beta 3, I believe... it freezes upon launch. Nothing works outside of deleting and re-downloading. Then it works for a few launches, and then back to freezing. Anyone else? Have already reported this - just curious if anyone else is experiencing.
Probably not very helpful, but Outlook on iPhone 7 has been working fine. On the other hand Slack has been crashing/exiting fairly constantly just with typical use, which others haven't ran into it seems. It's a little odd that there's such a mix of experiences with the same apps.

Reactions: Enygmatic

Maloney~888

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2018
Can’t say I’ve had any issues with Outlook mail on my iPhone or iPad, latest iOS 14 beta, or any betas for that matter. Have you tried resetting the account from within Outlook mail?

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I have had the issue since I bought the battery case for my iPhone XS Max. I have had it replaced by apple three times. Even got the case that were manufactured recently. Same issue. Cannot quite point to the root cause. Still happening to me with no resolve. It has nothing to do with the beta software. I have had this issue since iOS 12.

Axel F.
And I received a replacement case that had a sticker that said “inspected”, but there was damage to the outside on the silicone. I need another appointment I think lol

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Jun 9, 2018
England

Outlook has been working perfectly for me on the 11 Pro Max and iPad Pro 2018 since B1. Sorry that you've had issues.

Enygmatic

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2015
Various
Can’t say I’ve had any issues with Outlook mail on my iPhone or iPad, latest iOS 14 beta, or any betas for that matter. Have you tried resetting the account from within Outlook mail?
Yes.
It’s the actual app itself - it freezes completely. Navigation, scrolling, etc. are non-existent.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.