Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

pete480

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2014
Long Island, NY
people said iOS 13 was buggy, compared to this turd of an update it was amazing.... sup with those randomly resized icons Cuppertino ????

and I’m not sure I even will be able to comment on the battery life because I’m down to less than 40% starting fully charged:/ View attachment 954509 View attachment 954508

Yup, I have the exact same problem. I feel like I just installed a beta version.

Reactions: BR485

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
people said iOS 13 was buggy, compared to this turd of an update it was amazing.... sup with those randomly resized icons Cuppertino ????

and I’m not sure I even will be able to comment on the battery life because I’m down to less than 40% starting fully charged:/ View attachment 954509 View attachment 954508

Ansath

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2018
It’s like some people don’t get the hint?

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
Carrot weather no longer supports my OG apple watch with their new update. so us stuck on watchOS 4 and below and out of luck. the app disappeared from my watch. the dev said they could possibly bring it back but won't be permanent.

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Carrot weather no longer supports my OG apple watch with their new update. so us stuck on watchOS 4 and below and out of luck. the app disappeared from my watch. the dev said they could possibly bring it back but won't be permanent.

Well, that's sad, but to be completely honest, the original Watch is over 5 years old... technology move forward. It's more like "end of life" than a "broken/buggy app". Apple even ended support for that one TWO years ago.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
Well, that's sad, but to be completely honest, the original Watch is over 5 years old... technology move forward. It's more like "end of life" than a "broken/buggy app". Apple even ended support for that one TWO years ago.
very true, not necessarily a bug. my only gripe with them was the update never mentioned it was ending support nor does the compatibility section. I have a subscription for the watch push notifications but now seems like I can cancel and look elsewhere. if it was mentioned prior I would have held out on updating.

Octavius8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2016
"Up Next" for alarms is broken. The upcoming alarms are nowhere to be seen anymore. I am more closer than ever to switch to Android... IOS now looks like a cheap copy of Android. And I am long term iphone user...

Octavius8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2016
Clock widget is not showing the right time!. I had to look for my city again and then also went drifting. Seems a reboot fiexed it. By the way, why the clock widget always starts with Cupertino as default city?. Is so hard to use the global time zone of the phone?, or use a location service to identify in which city I am?. Apple should be legally forced to allow users to downgrade 1 version, as is, ios 14 is the buggiest version of them all. I never faced bugs in ios 11, 12 nor 13, this time, from minute 1 I found several issues.

Act3

macrumors 68020
Sep 26, 2014
USA
facebook messenger is a mess when scrolling messages. My none pro motion iPhone XR still on 13.7 is much smoother.

Wolfpup

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2006
The Gmail program should be in “has issues”. It’s almost fine, but pasting in to it doesn’t work. It says it does but it doesn’t.

Cb19861986

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2020
Hello

I’ve got an issue with gmail. It started after I upgraded to ios14.

Using an iPhone 8.

When I hit compose a message to write the email body, I’m greeted with a large white screen with no keyboard. Fairly useless really.

I’m having to reply or forward emails for the moment.

Gmouse

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2014
Lakewood, CO
Problem with either Maps or CarPlay using Maps. Saturday (9/19) took a trip and plugged in destination. When I got there, it ended like normal. Little later plugged in a second destination, got there and it ended like normal. Then, got back in the car to drive home (not needing Maps), and suddenly the first destination kept popping up telling me to restart. When I tried ending or closing it, it just repeatedly popped up. Finally rebooted iPhone, and it stopped.

promit

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2020
Mobile network of iPhone 8 is broken after updating to iOS 14. Sometimes the mobile network shows no service and sometimes although it shows strong signal and can't make or receive any calls.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Mobile network of iPhone 8 is broken after updating to iOS 14. Sometimes the mobile network shows no service and sometimes although it shows strong signal and can't make or receive any calls.

Mike2128

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2008
Reeder is broken with 14.2 pb1 - hangs on the splash screen and then crashes back to home.

EDIT: nevermind, uninstall/reinstall seems to have fixed it

icerabbit

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2006
Not sure if this is the best thread.

Cannot use Safari on iPad OS 14. Just bugs out constantly. It is reloading the same pages during loading, while scrolling down crashing the tab with an error repeatedly occurred, seen a few webkit something errors, ...

This goes on for any mainstream site and forum amazon, google, youtube, this forum, ...

Absolute worst browser experience since the start of the internet!

Force restarting Safari did nothing.

Force restarted the iPad ... Safari is operational again, for now?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.