Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

hazriqpedia

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2012
9B30D8A2-C7FC-4429-B161-46DD9D90C8A7.png

Is it just me or the Music App seems not to load images properly?

coreycooper

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2015
MyTransUnion app is being permanently shut down per the apps notice upon opening. It does indeed work now though.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
In Photos the People section has every photo shown twice

I have just the opposite. A photo in my People Section that exists only there and all the rest of the people are missing.
Photo sucks. Usually.

I just went in and removed all the photos in People and reset the folder.
In Albums I have 42 photos that are people with faces including 17 face shots.
I just had Photos rescan for photos to add to the People folder: (11 ProMax)
235B1DC9-3D0E-49C5-941D-C6A0F01EAAC1.png

shady16

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2019
its stupid how niantic still havent updated pokemon go to work with ios 14 when GM and final release should around the corner

Reactions: Yun0

Micool1

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2014
its stupid how niantic still havent updated pokemon go to work with ios 14 when GM and final release should around the corner
As long as it works on the official release day, they have no need to hurry to fix things. It will most certainly be fixed sometime between GM and official release. Installing a beta, especially for a major update, is agreeing to deal with the fact that your phone might be buggy and some apps might not work for a while.

deadlock

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2003
London, UK
Found a new app with issues (latest PB).
The Citidel Colour painting app launched but most of the text content is black text on a black background

I've added it to the Wiki list

Yun0

macrumors 68000
Jun 12, 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
Wouldn't surprise me if we get an emergency fix update for Pokemon Go tonight or early tomorrow. Apple has always had a good relationship with Niantic with all the AR stuff.

Don't break your desk tomorrow when face plants into desk cause only crickets was heard from Niantic.

Micool1

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2014
It'd surprise me, Niantic are one of the worst developers out there for looking after customers (IMHO of course).
I doubt they want the flood of people asking why their game doesn't work anymore on their socials if it's not fixed when iOS 14 comes out tomorrow. I could be wrong though. Niantic is definitely not great.

dbrewood

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2018
Manchester, UK
I doubt they want the flood of people asking why their game doesn't work anymore on their socials if it's not fixed when iOS 14 comes out tomorrow. I could be wrong though. Niantic is definitely not great.
We'll see. I hope they do get a lot of complaining users. Might make then appreciate looking after us!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.