Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Jakimo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2008
Colorado Springs
I've noticed apps in these responses that haven't been moved to the first page sticky Wiki.. if anyone tests, pls also adjust that Wiki so that folks that just pop up to check that master list can have the best resource =)

Reactions: Brachaci

rdoane

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2008
Is someone able to test the Nanit app? I can't install the beta if I can't use my baby monitor :D

Seconded. I’m holding off for the exact same reason. Thanks in advance!

Decided to just go for it. Nanit appears to work (background audio, breathing tracking). Admittedly, I just tested the breathing tracking on a swaddle I threw in the crib. Will update after nap time.

Update: App appears to be working perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: knight556

jpdunn13

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2022
I listed this in the wiki post, but I am hoping someone can assist me in locating where the "Auto Care 1" app stores data in iCloud. I am guessing the files are set to invisible. I am not willing to revert to 17.5.1 to get the data back. If 18.1 doesn't allow the app to run, I will just start over with a new app to track my fuel consumption. I don't see this app in the app store any longer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.