Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

bigboy29

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2016
Does Microsoft Authenticator work? I saw an earlier mention that this has been answered but - can't find it on the list?

Reactions: schlupps

rdoane

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2008
Daycare app Lillio (formerly HiMama) seems to be working. Niche but very important for some I’m sure.

HouseLannister

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2021
Web app, but outlook.com does not load for me unless I quit Safari and relaunch. I had the same issue with a couple of the iOS 16 or 17 betas, can't remember which.

reboot81

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2010
Sweden
IMG_2936.png
Kia Connect does not work at all.

Deleted and reinstalled. iPhone 12 Pro Max

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
It’s all working apps, that’s how I am seeing it

Then it needs to say that. And I’m not sure what’s up with all the spoiler alerts. Not helpful. It needs to be a nice simple clean list: working, partially working and not working. And I’m not sold on “Partially Working” as I’ve never seen that in action before.

Why do people need to complicate things?

Apple Mac Daz

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2011
Manchester
Then it needs to say that. And I’m not sure what’s up with all the spoiler alerts. Not helpful. It needs to be a nice simple clean list: working, partially working and not working. And I’m not sold on “Partially Working” as I’ve never seen that in action before.

Why do people need to complicate things?
💯 agree unsorted is I think coz there not in a spoiler list but I don’t see why all the spoilers are even there wasn’t yesterday

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.