Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

njek

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2011
Warminster, UK
@gwhizkids where should Bitwarden and DuckDuckGo be added? Create new sections for Misc apps (to include pasword managers like Bitwarden) and Browser apps (to include DuckDuckGo etc)?

_justbecause

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2023
  • Revolut (UK) = working.
  • Chase (UK) = working.
  • Virgin Money (UK) = working.
  • FT = working.
  • FT edit = working.
  • New York Times = not working. tried reinstalling to no success.
  • Tidal = working.
  • Discord = working.
  • YouTube = working.
  • Apple Apps (Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Music, Books, etc) = all working with no apparent issues.
  • Headspace = working.
  • Whatsapp = working.
Had a few issues with the camera app not working when pressing the shutter button to capture an image.

njek

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2011
Warminster, UK
Please do not list all your apps - working or not - in the thread. Add the in the wiki post at the top, please.

• Revolut (UK) = working.
  • Chase (UK) = working.
  • Virgin Money (UK) = working.
  • FT = working.
  • FT edit = working.
  • New York Times = not working. tried reinstalling to no success.
  • Tidal = working.
  • Discord = working.
  • YouTube = working.
  • Apple Apps (Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Music, Books, etc) = all working with no apparent issues.
  • Headspace = working.
  • Whatsapp = working.
Had a few issues with the camera app not working when pressing the shutter button to capture an image.
🤦‍♂️

OCS12

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2012
Sheboygan, WI USA
My favorite app glitch for iOS 18 so far is the widget for WeatherBug. It gives today’s temps in Fahrenheit, but the rest of the week in Celsius. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 33

johnbron

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2024
The FreeStyle Libre 3 app for CGM glucose readings appears to be working fine for me with iOS 18 beta 1 on an iPhone Xs Max.

Reactions: Ntombi

Thomas Davie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2004
My favorite app glitch for iOS 18 so far is the widget for WeatherBug. It gives today’s temps in Fahrenheit, but the rest of the week in Celsius. 😂
It’s taken information from Calendar, Calendars 5, Fantiscal and determined that you are travelling to a metric country from your current imperial location. Secret hidden AI feature 🥸

Tom

OCS12

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2012
Sheboygan, WI USA
It’s taken information from Calendar, Calendars 5, Fantiscal and determined that you are travelling to a metric country from your current imperial location. Secret hidden AI feature 🥸

Tom
It probably is that crazy.

I opened the app itself, then did the conversions, and it really did decide to do the current day in Fahrenheit and the next four in Celsius. Not the most useful feature!

Attachments

• IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 32

Pearsey

Contributor
Nov 12, 2016
Royal Tunbridge Wells
I "reported" one of these weird posts in case it was a forum issue rather than only an iOS 18/Taptalk one, and the response I got back was that the admins believe it's solely Taptalk related but they're looking into it anyway.

Can you not see that mess once you’ve posted it then and then delete your message?!?

Top line still suggest it’s in the wrong thread 😆😂

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.