Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

humerc

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2015
I can’t open xlsx files again on iPhone, iPad and Mac once I edited them on an iOS device…
Very frustrating.

Maxell

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2022
Having issues with car play. Siri doesn’t let me reply to a message or send a message. This happened in iOS 17 but they finally fixed it. Now it’s back in 18 b1. Anyone else??

OCS12

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2012
Sheboygan, WI USA
Having issues with car play. Siri doesn’t let me reply to a message or send a message. This happened in iOS 17 but they finally fixed it. Now it’s back in 18 b1. Anyone else??
It must depend on the car and connection. I’ve got a 2016 Ford with Sync 3, using wired CarPlay, and it’s been better on the 18 beta than through it’s entire existence.

trollkatt

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2021
Confirmed to work:
NIU (Electric scooter / motorcycle)
Metatext
Skandia Sweden
Freja
Oceanic+ (Have not tested diving, only the iPhone app)
AWU2DDF
SSI
PADI
PADI Adventures
Hey Banco
OVO
Gojek
Grab
NITW
AllTrails
BNESIM
Tricount

Needs workaround but will function:
GoPro Quik (If you join the camera's wireless network manually, it will work)

Heads up: Oceanic+ sent an e-mail warning users to not install the iOS18 or watchOS11 betas until they can sort out the issues. Personally I've had tons of problems with Oceanic+ even on normal, non-beta versions, so I am not surprised. You've been warned.

Please do not list Oceanic+ as "working" until we get the "green light" from Huish.

synicalx1

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2020
I've already added them to the wiki post, but a few extra apps (including some from Australia);

- Up (bank)
- Commonwealth Bank
- Opsgenie
- Okta Verify
- Woolworths
- Woolworths Rewards
- NextThere

Sort of working;

- Ice Cubes, doesn't crash much but the feed lags like crazy more than half the time.

Any other Aussies need something tested, let me know 👍

Reactions: Thomas Davie

Thomas Davie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2004
CanImmunize, a vaccine scheduling app for Nova Scotia, Canada working. booked another Covid booster.
Autosleep & Heartwatch both rock solid on IOS 18 and Watch OS11
Tom

throAU

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Microsoft remote desktop on the ipad air 5 - my logitech keyboard case doesn’t work inside an RDP session with iPadOS 18.

Strange. Keyboard works in the rest of the OS, and inside the app to search for a connection. Just isnt passed through to the remote session.

Thomas Davie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2004
Hi Tom

That's very kind of you to try, much appreciate that, going to jump in 18 now because of you testing.

Wishing you all the best from over the pond!

Mike
I had what I thought was a spot of trouble with my Calendars (default and Calendars 5);a years worth of appointments disappeared on Macbook Air, iPads, iPhone and watch. But when I got to the hospital, 25 km from my house in the forest 😀 first my phone detected the location, then my watch and boom, all my Calendar appointments showed up & watch complications worked properly.

Tom

feknoze

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2011
London, UK
Can somebody please update? (No edit options)
not working
Bluelink - Hyundai UK
working
Bluelink - Hyundai US

TIA - I’ll modify post when complete.

Englishmike2

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2023
London
I had what I thought was a spot of trouble with my Calendars (default and Calendars 5);a years worth of appointments disappeared on Macbook Air, iPads, iPhone and watch. But when I got to the hospital, 25 km from my house in the forest 😀 first my phone detected the location, then my watch and boom, all my Calendar appointments showed up & watch complications worked properly.

Tom
That wo9uld have been hassle! I've downloaded a Calendar all good! I'm happy!

Reactions: Thomas Davie

bilibug

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2008
Stockton NJ
Haven't seen it mentioned, but I am having issues with AdGuard VPN disconnecting and preventing the mail app from updating inboxes. I have the kill switch off.

Anyone else experiencing this, before I add to not working list?

kitt9000

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
Curious if anyone with IpadOS 18 has used Parallels Client app to connect to remote desktop and if that's working? Is my most crucial app so wanted to check.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.