Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kshitijraina

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi, India
I feel that with your use case of office apps and lots of printing a traditional MacBook Air or Pro would suit you best.
Thanks. I purchased the iPad, I am not missing a laptop yet. Let’s see.

I believe the MacBook Pro you were suggesting would be an overkill for my needs don’t you think.

Reactions: vddobrev

ericwn

macrumors G5
Apr 24, 2016
Thanks. I purchased the iPad, I am not missing a laptop yet. Let’s see.

I believe the MacBook Pro you were suggesting would be an overkill for my needs don’t you think.

Certainly that would have been an expensive purchase but so is an iPad Pro with mouse and keyboard, if necessary. The MBA I suggested is the cheapest option I guess depending on how you kit out the iPad Pro.

kshitijraina

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi, India
Certainly that would have been an expensive purchase but so is an iPad Pro with mouse and keyboard, if necessary. The MBA I suggested is the cheapest option I guess depending on how you kit out the iPad Pro.
True. I went for logitech keyboard case and moreover the iPad will be great for consuming content and few games as well :)

rulymammoth

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015
True. I went for logitech keyboard case and moreover the iPad will be great for consuming content and few games as well :)

I think you made a great choice for what you do. There’s nothing you listed that requires a MacBook. And the iPad will be so much more enjoyable for content consumption. iPads were tailor made for people like you.

Reactions: kshitijraina
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.