Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cleigh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2022
Could someone please update when iPhone 14 pro models are available for discount on apple friends and family EPP?

Last edited:
Reactions: iZahid

Yorkieray

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2020
Leeds UK
I have EPP access and it will be well into 2023 before any EPP discount will be availabe for the iPhone 14.
Apple have extended the EPP discount qualifying for new devices over the past few years. For example, there is currently no EPP discount available as yet on the 14/16" MBP laptops here in the UK.
There is an EPP discount on all accessories.

cleigh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2022
Do you know why it will be extended to 2023? Last year it was November and the year prior was October, only 4 weeks later. Is there a reason for a later extension this year?

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Depends on what EPP store you’re referring to.

The 14 and 14 Plus is available on the friends and family store but not the Pro phones.

cleigh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2022
Oh that’s interesting the regular 14s are available already! Thank you for letting me know. I am interested in pro max, but happy apple is doing the regular models already though :)

cleigh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2022
And sorry, yes, I meant to say apple friends and family!

iZahid

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Hey, I am as well awaiting for the iPhone 14 pro to come on the F&F program. Kindly comment here when you have an update.

macos9rules

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2012
Depends on what EPP store you’re referring to.

The 14 and 14 Plus is available on the friends and family store but not the Pro phones.
Probably because the regular 14 are not selling that much... I think the Pros are going to be much more popular.

Butters_Stotch

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2022
I get apple EPP store pricing through my work (which is not related to apple by any means), is this different from the friend and family EPP discount?

Reactions: orbital~debris

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
I get apple EPP store pricing through my work (which is not related to apple by any means), is this different from the friend and family EPP discount?

It probably is the same pricing just a different portal.

Hey, I am as well awaiting for the iPhone 14 pro to come on the F&F program. Kindly comment here when you have an update.

Well I may not have an update for you cause my last day at  is on Friday. It could be October before any updates are given.

iZahid

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
It probably is the same pricing just a different portal.

Well I may not have an update for you cause my last day at  is on Friday. It could be October before any updates are given.
Hello Swarlos, thanks for your reply. I am particularly interested in Germany as I live here. Today my friend checked his internal portal, the iPhone 14 pro is already on discount however the order button is greyed out. Should he try again at different time (like early mornings) or should we wait for some more days? What do you think?

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Hello Swarlos, thanks for your reply. I am particularly interested in Germany as I live here. Today my friend checked his internal portal, the iPhone 14 pro is already on discount however the order button is greyed out. Should he try again at different time (like early mornings) or should we wait for some more days? What do you think?

He's going to have to wait till it's announced for availability on that portal. It's not available at all currently.

joanbcn91

macrumors member
May 2, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
Do you think they will be on sale at the EPP on the launch day? Tomorrow?

EDIT: If you look, it says check availability as of 09/16. Looks like they will be available tomorrow 🙏

Last edited:

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
I don't think it's going to be available until November for the Pro models based off last year's timeframe.

Obviously this year has been different due to the lackluster demand for the vanilla iPhone 14 and 14 Plus models.

macos9rules

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2012
Do you think they will be on sale at the EPP on the launch day? Tomorrow?

EDIT: If you look, it says check availability as of 09/16. Looks like they will be available tomorrow 🙏
Does it still say "check availability as of 09/16" or is there another date?

Reactions: mukulkhanna
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.