Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ibu1196

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
Still nothing. It’s seems we have to wait…………

Attachments

• AD2CE22A-B063-4671-ACEB-E02F71F34CB8.jpeg
    AD2CE22A-B063-4671-ACEB-E02F71F34CB8.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 683

Butters_Stotch

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2022
Does anyone know if the 14 pro is available for order for the Apple employee personal discount (not friends and family)?
It has been available to order but at full price since day one. Not sure if EPP (without F&F) will have any discounts anytime soon. And even when it does, unlike F&F, the discount is about $25 max from what I have seen in the past.

cleigh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2022
Last year we weren’t able to purchase until November, but im thinking it could be a little sooner this time since employees already have discount on the pro models. Last year they had to wait a long time too. I’m not expecting it to be any time soon, but would so appreciate an update when they have in fact become discounted :)

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
My best guess would be mid October since stock for the Pros is significantly lower in my area with shipping dates saying deliver for Oct. 20th.

Atlas95

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2022
Hi everyone, quick question, is it possible to get a friends/family discount internationally? Eg apple worker in the US, friend in the UK. Also my friend says the pros should be mid October

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
Hi everyone, quick question, is it possible to get a friends/family discount internationally? Eg apple worker in the US, friend in the UK. Also my friend says the pros should be mid October
Yes. They just put in the address or store that you’ll pick up at.

mistermouz

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2022
if there is a person who works at Apple it would be good if he informed us if EPP family is open thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.