Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
My friend who works in Cupertino said good chance of November more likely 2023 though.

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
oh...
i rlly cant wait till then because i have a friend who's birthday is on Nov 3rd and i want to have the phone by then

does the discount open at different times for different countries???????

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
the delivery date on the website keeps on getting pushed back. so will the date on the epp get pushed back too?

Silidor

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2022
Dude.. Would you mind not making 4 posts in the same thread every day?
Everyone here is waiting for Iphone 14 Pro Models to appear in the epp.

Multiple sources already stated that it might take 2-3 Months or atleast till November (my cousin confirmed it) and yet you keep asking the same question every 12hours.

If you want to add something new and your post was the last you can atleast edit it and not make a new one.

NewToApple*

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022
Waiting to join the Apple gang for the first time ever once this F&F discount on 14 Pro Max starts. Let us hope it is sooner, rather than later. Please do keep an eye out everyone and update this thread.

Ginsengmacboy

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
I got my apple watch through my cousin but still waiting for iphone 14 pro.. my cousin said most likely this upcoming week but lets see

Atlas95

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2022
rooting for your cousin to be right, especially since we're gonna have to wait a month for it to show up
As in a month delivery? I’d recommend checking in store stock every other hour, that’s how I usually get mine, people sometimes cancel their orders / get their credit check rejected so the phone goes back into the system

Reactions: iZahid

wsbfan

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2022
if someone could update us on when the airpods pro gen 2 are available for the EPP friends and family discount that would be greatly appreciated :)

Silidor

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2022
rooting for your cousin to be right, especially since we're gonna have to wait a month for it to show up
The worst thing for me right now is that my iphone 11 pro keeps letting me down. It's battery health is totally ****ed and my iphone is unable to give me a proper number. It went down to 85 or so and suddenly it was stuck at like 100% Battery health. Now it's down to 88 or so again. I have permanent bugs with many Apps and my battery life is just disappointing. It's nothing like the phone that I bought 3 years ago.

brandonwlin18

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2022
As in a month delivery? I’d recommend checking in store stock every other hour, that’s how I usually get mine, people sometimes cancel their orders / get their credit check rejected so the phone goes back into the system
sure if you want to buy at full price, but we're all here for EPP

Reactions: Ginsengmacboy

King of Ehrenfeld

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022
The worst thing for me right now is that my iphone 11 pro keeps letting me down. It's battery health is totally ****ed and my iphone is unable to give me a proper number. It went down to 85 or so and suddenly it was stuck at like 100% Battery health. Now it's down to 88 or so again. I have permanent bugs with many Apps and my battery life is just disappointing. It's nothing like the phone that I bought 3 years ago.
And I'm waiting here with an Iphone 6s xD Battery life non existent and with a cracked screen. There's a crack right on the front camera so can't even take selfies. I'm painfully counting days till I can finally buy a brand new iPhone 14 Pro on EPP. But I'm a bit worried if it might get further delayed considering the apparent supply/demand issue. I really hope not

Last edited:

Ibu1196

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
The discount itself is known as EPP F&F. Whatsoever happens it will be available before holiday season so people at apple can gift their loved ones.

Reactions: Ginsengmacboy

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
I think that it will open this month (or hopefully this week) as the stores near me are beginning to have more and more stock everyday. Apple might be selling a lot of it to third party sellers so that might be where some of the stock at the beginning went.

Last edited:

Juiceeeeeeee

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2020
France (77)
Hey!
I just saw that the category topic was "iPhone 14 Pro Max". I wanted to know if the iPhones 14 Pro (not Pro Max) are available with EPP or if it's the same as for the Pro Max?
Thanks and sorry if I'm wrong.

KTamas

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2008
Hey!
I just saw that the category topic was "iPhone 14 Pro Max". I wanted to know if the iPhones 14 Pro (not Pro Max) are available with EPP or if it's the same as for the Pro Max?
Thanks and sorry if I'm wrong.
Reasonably assumption is that both will be available at the same time.

Reactions: Juiceeeeeeee
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.