Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xShareBearx

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2022
I'm in the DFW area and I've been checking the regular Apple website daily. Our shipping dates are consistently 3.5-4.5 weeks, updated every 2 days (estimated shipping date is Nov 9-16 right now). Hopefully that's just automatic and it'll change soon and won't affect when they'll come out on EPP :(

Reactions: Dinezh

vijey_s

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2022
Estimated shipping date is now reduced to Nov 2 - Nov 9, which is an improvement, Let us hope the stock availability improves and the EPP opens soon.

Silidor

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2022
Is it crazy to say that I'm slowly losing interest into buying the Iphone 14?

The new Ipad comes with an USB Type-C Port and it is safe to say that this will be case too for the upcoming Iphone 15 (EU-Regulators are sending their kind regards). I'm really looking forward to an Iphone 15 pro Max with an usb 3.1 Type-C port. That would finally be a Iphone where you can easily transfer larger files. That's especially relevant with the 48mp camera and the great camera quality of this phone...

vijey_s

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2022

The new Ipad comes with an USB Type-C Port and it is safe to say that this will be case too for the upcoming Iphone 15 (EU-Regulators are sending their kind regards). I'm really looking forward to an Iphone 15 pro Max with an usb 3.1 Type-C port. That would finally be a Iphone where you can easily transfer larger files. That's especially relevant with the 48mp camera and the great camera quality of this phone...
You have a valid point, but also note that, the price will also go up for sure for 15p , a minimum of 100$, considering this 999$ is been for the past 4 years and apple also needs to make up for the all the loses they will incur due to stopping of royalty payments by OEM for Lightning cables. So I still feel this is a good buy, as long as you are ok to spend few extra minutes once in a while to transfer the files.

Atlas95

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2022
You have a valid point, but also note that, the price will also go up for sure for 15p , a minimum of 100$, considering this 999$ is been for the past 4 years and apple also needs to make up for the all the loses they will incur due to stopping of royalty payments by OEM for Lightning cables. So I still feel this is a good buy, as long as you are ok to spend few extra minutes once in a while to transfer the files.
Yup 100% going up, here in the uk we’ve already got a “£100” increase I put the quotes as £100 isn’t similar to 100 dollars

The ultra watch is £50 more too

So next year I can see the American price becoming the same as uk and uk going up another £50

King of Ehrenfeld

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022

I'm losing interest from waiting xD I didn't know iPhones were so hard to get. Imagine how much harder it might be when finally iPhones with USB C come out!

Btw I think the EEP release for F&F will probably happen on a Friday judging from the previous years and Apple's obssession with Fridays, and I relaly hope it to be tomorrow or next Friday at the latest.🙏 But I don't want to raise my hopes too much

Last edited:

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
i dont feel as excited to get the phone anymore. but like, i broke my iphone 11 and im currently using an android and i really dont like it so i really have to get the 14 this year.

I'm losing interest from waiting xD I didn't know iPhones were so hard to get. Imagine how much harder it might be when finally iPhones with USB C come out!

Btw I think the EEP release for F&F will probably happen on a Friday judging from the previous years and Apple's obssession with Fridays, and I relaly hope it to be tomorrow or next Friday at the latest.🙏 But I don't want to raise my hopes too much

dogM

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2013
In case it is useful, this is what I got as a delivery estimate (UK):

Dispatches: 2-3 weeks
Delivery: 7 Nov - 14 Nov by Express Delivery

Reactions: iZahid

mistermouz

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2022
delivery 2 to 3 weeks I will wait for the stock to be available to pick it up in store. For the USA we are not aware I think tomorrow it will be available

King of Ehrenfeld

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022
I confirm it works in South Korea. Tbh I think it must have been released everywhere at the same time considering you are allowed to place an order everywhere in the world on the F&F discount

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
i bought my iphone 14 pro
theres no pick up in store option since theres not stock in my area today
delivering within 2 - 3 weeks
but i think it might come sooner then that

does anyone know wether i can change to 'pick up in store' instead of 'delivery' as soon as i see that its available in store as i think it'd be quicker?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.