Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bootleg Gucci

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2013
NoVA
I live in US and it says that iPhone 14 pro and 14 pro max are currently unavailable for epp and f&f. Anyone else having this issue or just me? Please let me know. Thank you
My relative placed a F&F order in US for me to deliver to US address. It should be available.

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
Can someone please help me with this info- while i have asked my friend to place the order it shows the deilvery window of November 16-24. I just wanna know if apple usually delivers before this time or would it take that many days to deliver it. Just wanted to make sure because the relative is flying back on 24th November, wanted to make sure that it reaches her atleast by 23rd.

dogM

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2013
Can someone please help me with this info- while i have asked my friend to place the order it shows the deilvery window of November 16-24. I just wanna know if apple usually delivers before this time or would it take that many days to deliver it. Just wanted to make sure because the relative is flying back on 24th November, wanted to make sure that it reaches her atleast by 23rd.

I ordered via F&F last Friday. The estimated delivery is still the same until now (Delivery: 7 Nov - 14 Nov by Express Delivery).

But I will update here if it changes.

I ordered an Apple Watch via F&F a month ago and the delivery date changed to a week earlier at some point. Hopefully this will happen to the iPhone too.

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
I ordered via F&F last Friday. The estimated delivery is still the same until now (Delivery: 7 Nov - 14 Nov by Express Delivery).

But I will update here if it changes.

I ordered an Apple Watch via F&F a month ago and the delivery date changed to a week earlier at some point. Hopefully this will happen to the iPhone too.
Do let me know whenever you get your Iphone. I want to know if the phone arrives before the last date which is mentioned for delivery.

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
has anyone gotten their iphone yet??
still waiting on mine!

my predicted arrival date is 08/11 - 15/11 by normal delivery

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022

apple is a very under promise then over deliver company!
so more often then not the delivery will come earlier then what's predicted

hope its the same for iphone 14 pro :D

beerseagulls

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2021
I've never been any good at math... so can someone help me out here?

iPhone via EPP pricing is 25% off.... if this is done in California, there is still a 10%(?) sales tax on top of the actual price paid.

what if I just buy it at the Apple Store in Delaware, no 10% tax or any other tax... add the 3% for using Apple Pay/Card, that makes it essentially 13% cheaper than buying it at regular price in California, right? (but only 12% more than EPP pricing)

Or is my math wrong?

strawberryy

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2022
I live in US and it says that iPhone 14 pro and 14 pro max are currently unavailable for epp and f&f. Anyone else having this issue or just me? Please let me know. Thank you
Think it might be you :(. My cousin ordered it for me on sunday with no issue

User_q

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2022
Still processing :rolleyes:

Delivery estimate didn’t change: Arrives 7 Nov - 14 Nov
I just ordered it today and mine’s coming tomorrow for $9 shipping otherwise its 18-28 november. You just have to check back every minute for luck and do pickup option if available. Learned this the hard way 😅

Ginsengmacboy

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
Does it really take 2-3 weeks for them to deliver the phone? Mine says expected delivery Nov 8-15... the wait is killing me lolol

NewToApple*

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022
Finally requested a friend to place the order for Pro Max, to be delivered in Oregon. I hope the phone arrives earlier than the promised delivery date of 21-29 Nov.

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
on the online store, for me, the date of delivery has been pushed back to 23/11/2022 - 30/11/2022
but on my order its still 08/11/2022 - 15/11/2022

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.