Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iZahid

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Hey Guys, I am so happy for y'all. My order is still in processing. Neither is my card charged nor the order status has changed. Order was placed on 22 Oct in Germany. I was wishing I could get mine before 11th Nov which happens to be my b'day. No idea. The delivery window is still 10 Nov - 17 Nov.

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
Hey Guys, I am so happy for y'all. My order is still in processing. Neither is my card charged nor the order status has changed. Order was placed on 22 Oct in Germany. I was wishing I could get mine before 11th Nov which happens to be my b'day. No idea. The delivery window is still 10 Nov - 17 Nov.
im getting my on the 8th which is earliest delivery estimate date on there
i think it'll be the same for most people

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
im getting my on the 8th which is earliest delivery estimate date on there
i think it'll be the same for most people

strawberryy

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2022
They just charged my credit card so hopefully it’ll start preparing to ship out soon! I ordered it oct 23. And my shipping estimate is nov 8-15 (US based)

Edit: it’s in preparing to ship!!!

Maxtoth

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2022
I ordered on the 26th. payment on card just went through and changed to preparing to ship

strawberryy

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2022
How long does it take for the status to change from preparing to ship to shipped?
Based on the previous person, it’s probably 1-2 days. But the actual shipping time seems to be quite fast- I think it’s also 1-2 days to actually get to your home.

strawberryy

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2022
They just charged my credit card so hopefully it’ll start preparing to ship out soon! I ordered it oct 23. And my shipping estimate is nov 8-15 (US based)

Edit: it’s in preparing to ship!!!
I’m still stuck on preparing to ship :( changed for me on Monday

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
I am stuck with this message “We've received your payment information and we're preparing your order” showing up alongwith the “in processing” one. Has anyone who’s order has shipped or haven been delivered received this type of message on their tracking page?

Maxtoth

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2022
Dude are you based out of the US?
Canada. Also it’s weird my order now seems to have back peddled and shows “processing” but the cards been charged and I just got a text from apple today with my order number saying it’s going to be delivered today.

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
I am stuck with this message “We've received your payment information and we're preparing your order” showing up alongwith the “in processing” one. Has anyone who’s order has shipped or haven been delivered received this type of message on their tracking page?
Guys please let me know i am really getting anxious

strawberryy

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2022
My phone just got shipped! Says it’s coming tomorrow, 11/10
I’m based in the US, ordered oct 23.

iZahid

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Hey Guys just received my iPhone 14 pro. Couldn't have imagined the wait without this forum. You guys have been amazing. Enjoy your new devices. For the ones waiting, a little more patience, my status changed from processing to delivered in just 2 days. You will get your devices soon. Cheers!!! 🎉

Reactions: strawberryy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.