Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
The thing is I placed an order for multiple items on 28th October 2022 including iPhone. But my credit card hasn’t been charged for the iphone yet unlike the other products. Is it possible that apple doesnt charge unless the product is shipped?

xShareBearx

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2022
Mine was shipped today. Moved to "preparing to ship" 1-2 days back. I had ordered on 21st October.
I guess if you don't mind me asking (and also out of curiosity), what was your estimated delivery date when you placed the order vs the date it is to be delivered now?

Maxtoth

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2022
The thing is I placed an order for multiple items on 28th October 2022 including iPhone. But my credit card hasn’t been charged for the iphone yet unlike the other products. Is it possible that apple doesnt charge unless the product is shipped?
I had this same issue and just phoned someone at apple regarding it. It seems they don’t put through the charge till it’s completely ready to ship

Reactions: Mtyagi

King of Ehrenfeld

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2022
Interesting. I paid mine with a debit card and it was charged immediately upon placing the order. Maybe it depends on the country. I live in South Korea

dogM

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2013
Speaking of getting charged. I ordered my phone two weeks ago, and got charged at 2am today. My phone status went from Processing to Preparing to ship.

Ordered the phone late afternoon 21st October, and the estimated delivery is still the same as when I ordered it: Arrives 7 Nov - 14 Nov.

Reactions: Ginsengmacboy

Ginsengmacboy

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
Speaking of getting charged. I ordered my phone two weeks ago, and got charged at 2am today. My phone status went from Processing to Preparing to ship.

Ordered the phone late afternoon 21st October, and the estimated delivery is still the same as when I ordered it: Arrives 7 Nov - 14 Nov.
you are so lucky... my phone was ordered Oct 22 and still no changes in delivery or status of my order :( :( the wait continues :(

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
Guys, i got this notice on my order viewing page:
"Your order can’t be changed at this time. If you’d like to make changes to this order, please try again in a few hours."
Maybe im just being weird, but does that mean that they're trying to begin processing my order??
LOL maybe im thinking too much.

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
Guys, i got this notice on my order viewing page:
"Your order can’t be changed at this time. If you’d like to make changes to this order, please try again in a few hours."
Maybe im just being weird, but does that mean that they're trying to begin processing my order??
LOL maybe im thinking too much.
Haha the same happened with me just now. Probably thats how they process it. But as far as I remember you ordered it on 22nd of October while I did mine on 28th of October. Probably there’s a glitch

marques75

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2022
Haha the same happened with me just now. Probably thats how they process it. But as far as I remember you ordered it on 22nd of October while I did mine on 28th of October. Probably there’s a glitch
oh! mabye HAHA
or maybe your lucky and yours is getting processed already

lets hope that thats the case for both of us :D

Reactions: Mtyagi

Mtyagi

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2022
Hey its back to normal by the way now. Plus there is no hint of shipping I can see on my order page.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.